morning

**blair's POV**

i straightened my school tie as i looked in the mirror the next morning. I looked myself up and down. I was wearing black fishnet tights with cloud printed creeper shoes, a short black pencil skirt, and by short i mean arse hanging out short, you could almost see my while lace knickers, and a white shirt. i shrugged my leather jacket on over the top, picked up my bag and ran out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen. I wandered into the big room, trailing my fingers along the wall. I looked at the breakfast bar,now covered in breakfast foods that harry must have made before going in the shower, where harry had told me he loved me. I looked at the glass dining table that i had been pushed against in harry's passion, we were lucky it hadn't broken. I looked at the fridge, where he had kissed me for the first time. I sighed, for some reason thinking about this had made me sad and i wasn't sure why. Maybe it was because i knew that me and harry would never be forever, it was so abundantly clear that all of this was temporary, he was going to marry my mum and that would be that.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a buzz from my jacket pocket, i checked my phone, this girl Anna had text me

Anna : Im sooo stressed man, can we meet up ;))

I replied

Blair : where are u rn?x

Anna : home alone, I've got a free period first, why?

Blair : I cant fit u in till lunch, but we can play a game rn??;)

Anna : what kind of game ? ;)

Blair : send me a pic of what ur wearing rn

I locked my phone for a second when i heard the taxi waiting for me blow their horn and i ran out and got it. Once i was all buckled up i checked my phone again. I had two messages

Anna : *picture message of her in a red bra and underwear*

Harry ;) : Have a good day princess xxx

I only replied to Anna

Blair : Sexy. i gtg to school, ill see u at lunch beautiful ;))

After a short drive i thanked the driver and got out of the taxi just outside of the school.

i was so glad it was Friday, i had a whole weekend to spend with harry and anyone i wanted. I walked past the group of smokers who smoked just outside the school, i inhaled the familiar scent, it was a strange comfort. I walked in the big black gates, walking past faces i recognized. This school was far too familiar to me, and I had another two and a bit years to go. I was walking down the long path from the gates to the front doors of my school when I felt someone rest their arm on top of my head, frowning, I looked up to see who it was. it was the first boy who ever told me he loved me, Kal Smeg. him and I had a lot of history.
"alright freckle?" he smirked, oh I'd punch his stupid smirk if I could reach.
"what do you want Kal" i huffed, looking at the floor
"nice shoes, shame they only make you up to my shoulder" he laughed, snaking his arm around my waist
"move your arm before I break it" I warned
"I'd like to see you try" he said, although he took his arm away
"just fuck off Kal" I sighed, pushing the too heavy doors of the school in an attempt to open them
Kal pushed open the door with ease, causing me to stumble as I regained my balance, he laughed
"I was just wondering if I could see that secret freckle of yours any time soon" he smiled down at me
"only in your dreams Kal" I said before giving Kal a sarcastic smile and quickening my walk so I didn't have to talk to him anymore.