Week days are always a haze

Yay, what an awesome Monday morning.  School time.. ugh i don't know why i can't be homeschooled. I t would be easier for everyone. Let's just try to g-

"AIDEN! ARE YOU UP YET??" I could basically hear the hatred in my brother's voice. i know he means well, but he surely doesn't act like it. "Aiden get the fuck up or I'm not giving you a ride at all this week."

"Well, I mean it isn't like you actually enjoy giving me rides anyway. Plus i bet by tomorrow you'll forget this even happened and get stuck with me whilst I sit in the back beside and behind your friends that mom said NOT to drive to school. Should I let that slip out?" By that time I knew I had won the argument. The backstory for this is: my brother didn't really hang with the right crowd in his tenth and eleventh grade year, and now that he's a senior, he thinks he's free. Oh boy how wrong is he. When he was in tenth grade mom and dad found out he had been skipping school for days and weeks at a time, now he just does it when he's 'sick' so he can study for a test and go back the next day. And then in eleventh grade, he got caught by a 'detective'-thats what he says to his new friends-smoking weed and all of that stuff. When mom and dad found out they were beyond pissed. They had grounded him for the rest of the year, so that meant he couldn't: go out of the house unless it was for school or family reasons, he could only have his phone for an hour a day, had to clean every single weekend, did homework and brought his whole grade point average up from a 3.6 to a 4.4 and that was when he was off the hook. All they really wanted to see was the better his grades were getting and thanks to that he is on the honor role for all A's this year! Woohoo go Cam! Oh and by the way, my name is Aiden Dallas. 

"You know you can always win your way into my heart." Cameron had sarcastically smiled and then walked away. "Get your ass ready by 6:15, got it?" He started to walk out of the room, "and if it isn't, you're walking home today." 

"Love you!" I giggled as he walked away. Him knowing that i sometimes walk home from school would always give me a ride in the morning, but if i weren't, that is when i would start threatening and he would have to do a whole lot more than just giving me a ride. 

"God are you ready yet?? What is taking you so damn l-" He stopped talking when I had reached the bottom step wearing my beat up converse-like always-but the new addition: I was wearing my white washed shorts and my palm tree crop top; as well as some makeup for a change. "Um, go back up there and change and take that stuff off of your face." 

"Um, no. Haha." I said walking past him to get to the kitchen. Hmm.. what to eat. 

"Come on, or we'll be late fatass." Cameron said, because he knew he had lost the battle this time. 

After I got an apple, I quickly got into the car and sat in the front seat like usual until we get to Nash's house, but this time--I didn't move. i stayed where I was and Nash said something about it: "Hey, why's she there? That's my spot."

"Apparently not today.. miss sassy here has been like this all morning." Cameron turned around and rolled his eyes, obviously annoyed. When I went to turn the radio on, Cameron smacked my hand and shook his head. "No." He simply said. 

"Why not?" I bit back. "It isn't like it'll hurt anyone.." We pulled up to Jc's house and then to Kian's. They climbed into the back with a weird look on their face and didn't even ask, cos it was obvious that Cameron was having a bad morning. When we pulled up to school i got out of the car and Cameron came to  y side and asked what i was doing and I replied with: "This week is going to be shitty enough, okay? So why not have a little fun." I started walking away with a smirk and then cameron caught up to me. "What do you want, Cam?" I turned to face him. 

"I want you to stop doing whatever it is that you're trying to attempt. Okay? Okay." He started to walk away when I was talking back. "You know it's a bit rude to walk away when someone id talking Mr. Dallas." One of his teachers said as he saw my struggle and tried to help me with the problem. "Now what's the problem?" 

"Nothing, sir. It's just my sister being grumpy today." Cameron said and then walked into his class. Then shook my head and walked to my locker. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well today has been pretty shitty." My friend molly said, as we met up in the hallway. When she first walked out, she wasn't looking at me, but then when she did her mouth dropped open.

"Yeah, she's an actual slut now. How do you feel that she is actually somewhat pretty?" Cam looked at me and then at Molly and she had wide eyes at that statement, and then looked back at me.

"She's always pretty, she just looks like what she said she never wanted to be, and that is popular. You NEVER wanted to be popular or fit in... why look like this..?" Molly kind of looked disappointed.

"I dont. Why are you almost ALWAYS siding with Cameron anyway?? Your little school crush has to end; or actually do something about it please. I've told you i don't care if you like him but either get over it, or do something with it. Not just sit and watch." I exploded and then realized what i had just said. I looked at Cameron and he was slightly blushing, and then at Molly and she was looking dow at the ground.

"Wow; you've become a real bitch." She said and then walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! sorry, I'm not really gr8 at this kind of thing. i used to be but i kinda stopped for a while.

i really hope you like it! please comment and vote!!!! love you<3