The Screams of Memories//Garmau

Written by the lovely TheNick06  Go follow!

~_~

"Time slowed down, watching the one I love fall" Thought Garroth.

While in a moment of panic, a slight breeze flows off the shore, the sounds of dolphins in the distance. In the small town of phoenix drop, is a newly wed man and woman, Garroth and Aphmau. After their wedding, they decided to go back to memory lane, to re-enact all of their past memories.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH" screamed Aphmau, as she fell of the remains of Levin and Malachi's treehouse. Following the screaming, was a loud thud. It was not Aphmau that caused the thud, but Garroth. He missed the catch, and Aphmau knocked him onto the floor, leaving the blonde-haired man unconscious and bleeding from a split in his head. Frantically, Aphmau is trying to get her power to work, it has saved many people before, but she can not bring herself to do it.

~~Time skip~~

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!?!?" Screamed Kawaii~Chan.

"I don't know" sobbed Aphmau. Garroth laid on a table, close to death. Eventually, a white light emitted out of Aphmau, and Garroth was healed. Aphmau was left unconscious, and Kawaii~Chan explained to Garroth what had happened.

"I love you." Whispered Garroth as he kissed Aphmau. She had a small smile on her sleeping body. Garroth walked back to the portal, entering the home of the Phoenix Alliance.