UPDATE

So I know I haven't updated in a while, and I'm sorry. I will definitely update this book by next week.

I've been working on a new story, it will be a novella, about 18,000 words. I'm planning to finish it by May or June.

I just got very inspired after reading Eleanor and Park and in the spur of the moment I published the first chapter and the second. I hope you guys check it out, because I'm trying to improve my writing and I think it kinda shows in that book.

So yeah, you will see more of this book in the future.

Down below is an excerpt from Our Forever.
~~~
Lesley

Rainy days.

She loved watching the clear drops slide down the window, and enjoyed the smell of the sweet dew. The world looked so different from her point of view. The lights looked blurred  and roads looked calm.

It was still dark out but the type of dark that was relaxing. The sun was just beginning to loom on the horizon and the morning skies were clear. The bus was new, the seats were clean and so were the aisles; but Lesley knew that wouldn't be for long. She already knew of the impending spit ball fights that were bound to happen, and the notorious pieces of gum underneath the leather seats.

Her fingers traced the trails of rain that ran down the glass wishing she was outside.

The doors of the bus opened herding in a group of teenagers from the last stop. She sighed adjusting her floral printed backpack on her shoulder.

It was the first day of high school, sophomore year for her. Another year closer to graduation, another year of laughing at jokes that weren't funny and hours of homework each night.

The pitter and patter of the rain made her instinctively rest her head against the cool window. Lesley immediately regretted the five hours of sleep she had, but she couldn't find it in her to put down Eleanor and park.

She found herself smiling at the bittersweet ending. It was the type of book that made her want to find a Park of her own. A boy who wore 'kiss me I'm Irish' t-shirts, brought her CDs to listen to, and read marvel comics. And Eleanor, god Eleanor, she definitely was a character.

The seat beside her sunk and she felt the warmth of another person in the grey seat on the other side of her. Lesley turned her head slightly, and when she did she couldn't help but let her eyes linger for a second or two....or three.