My Last Letter

Remember the first time I gave you a letter? I was so happy that you received it. I was so happy because you took it.

But I didn't come at the thought that you're gonna throw it.

I don't care. I just tried my luck that day. But unfortunately, destiny didn't approve with me. Again, I don't care. I still wrote you a letter because I know, and I was absolutely sure that you were going to end up with me.

Stop little lovey, quit hurting my feelings. I know you don't like me but I was desperate to be your one and only. Just accept me will that be okay? If not, then I'll force you to be my everyday.

I saw you a while ago holding a bunch of flowers. Beside you was a boy whom I've known as a liar. He was just fooling you baby, can't you see? I'm in love with you but why can't you be?

The other day was a blast. You kept on avoiding people while walking so fast. Fright crossed your face as your whole body shattered. I know your little nasty secret which is why I think you're bothered.

One night inside a very dark room, you were there pleading for help but you knew you were doomed. You cried and screamed as he caressed every part of you. But because of darkness, you could not see him through.

I know everything my princess, I was there. Seeing your face helpless because of something you could not bear. I don't want to see you like that but the damage has been done. Why did you do that my love, why were you gone?

A gossip exploded in the whole university. Everyone looked shocked saying you lost your virginity. You were raped my princess, it wasn't your fault. There was something I should do and that, I should have fought.

I wrote this letter inside this cruel jail. I'm fine my princess I could afford a bail. I am so sorry dear, would you still forgive me? I molested you and took your purity.

My life isn't enough as an exchange of yours. You're a precious while I'm a cautious. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I were not to do this last thing. I'll get your revenge and let the others suffering.

Your former boyfriend needs anybody's help. But I would more likely kill him because of a secret that he should just kept. You trusted him but he refused to accept your verbatim. He instead got you lost and let you become a ghost.

I ripped his shirt and showed my knife. He panicked as he freed himself from my drug. I'm not crazy my princess I'll just get you revenge. He was killed and I made sure that this was not going to be revealed.

Your grave made my heart pound so fast. Are you scared, love, about your past? Don't worry, everything faded even your death. People are people, that is how it was going to end.

I heard a loud bang before everything went black. I let go of my gun as I felt my head fell on a rock. Now, my princess, I could rest in this forbidden. I just hope you received my last letter that I addressed to heaven.