2.2

The airport was bigger than I expected, the floor was shiny and clean, the walls were white and blue, baggage claim was a cluster fuck but other than that it's been great.

  I make my way over to the exit area where they have taxis and the people's rides scattered about. I had already sent ash a text a few minutes ago telling him I was waiting by the exit.

-time skip for a little bit-

   Cars came and went before Ashton came up to me with a warm smile, his arms spread wide as I ran towards him engulfing Him in a hug.
He smelled like axe, as well as strawberry and sweat. But that's okay. He smelled great. " You smell great. Oh lord." I admitted, pulling away from him.

He slimed widely, dimples formed valleys in his cheeks as this eyes crinkled around the sides, he let out a small giggle. "You do too." Now let's get going.

We pushed our way through the crowd of people as we made our way towards his car. Once we got to his car I got inside and threw my bags in the back, and smiled widely as I rolled down my window. The fresh Australian air blew in earning a happy sigh from me.

Ashton opened his car door and crawled in, closing the door behind him as he jammed the keys into its outlet.

Soon we were driving, both of us talking about random things. "Yeah.. Uh, so you'll be staying at my house for tonight then Michael will probably want you to stay at his." He said.

" Yeah. That's fine with me."

"Okay, that's fine with me."

"So, Luke is coming over later, maybe Calum, were trying to get Calum to hang out with Michael so he's not suspicious. And maybe call or FaceTime Michael while you're over?" Ash said, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

" We don't FaceTime." I said, shuffling my feet in an awkward position.

"Oh.." Ashton said, sarcasm dropped in his voice as he smirked.

" What's the smirk for?" I asked. He shook his head,

" The Possibilities are endless."

-

   I sat up in my temporary bed. I had just woke up from my nap, the jet leg is killing me. I stumble out of bed and make my way downstairs, not caring how I looked right now.

  Loud voices echoed down the hall. I walked faster, pulling up my black sweats as I did so. My grey loose tank top waved against my hips as I made my way towards the obnoxious boys.

   I finally stepped in the living room, all eyes were on my as I have them a small sarcastic smile. My hair is probably in 10 different directions. But I don't care.

  I sigh as I lean against the entrance to the living room, my eyesight was just now adjusting to the lights, even though the lighting was dim, I had to get used to it.

  3 boys sat on the couch, all staring back at me. Ashton had his corny smile as Luke bit his lip, holding back laughter. And Calum was just watching Dora, yelling at every single thing she would say.

   I waved before sitting in the rocking chair beside them, cuddling into the soft chair. I let out a happy sigh before putting my hair up into a loose bun.

   "How in the actual fuck can Dora be so stupid? Like it's right infront of you open your God dammed eyes you twit." Calum cursed, causing Luke to snap his head in his direction, a loud laugh danced out of his mouth.

  I smile at the boys' idiotic behavior. "Jet leg?" Ash piped in, directing the attention towards me. I nod with a weak smile on my face, closing my eyes slightly.

   "Michael is so lucky what the fuck?" Calum said, his laugh as well as Luke's  followed. 

  I slightly open my eyes shaking my head a tad bit, tilting my head to the side as I purses my lips. "What's that supposed to mean?"

   "He's calling you hot." Luke said, a 'duh' tone traced through his voice.

  "Oh, thanks?" I said, more of questioned before resist F my eyes again. "I can't wait to meet him.." I whisper, cuddling the soft chair tightly.

   Ashton lets out a small giggle, "oh, I can't either."

-

   I'm sorry this is shit but it's literally 1 am and I'm nervous and excited because I'm seeing Fall Out Boy tomorrow and yeah it's my first st concert whoop.

   Anyway sorry again I'm tired and excited and nervous but I can't sleep. Rip me. :(

    Btw I love Colleen. (Coliscool) :)))) I love her so much

  K bye