Chapter 2

"Well Let's Hear Something Shall We?" Niall Suggested.

"Uhmm.. I Guess I Could" I Said Under My Breath. "I Can Make The Rain Stop If I Wanna Just By Attitude I Can Take My Laptop Record A Snapshot And Change The Point Of View" I Started Singing 'Me, Myself, And Time' By Demi Lovato. "I Just Entered This Brand New World And I'm So Open Hearted I Know I've Got A Long Way To Go But I'm Just Getting Started I'm over My Head And I Know It I Know It I'm Doing My Best Not To Show It." I Looked Up At Niall Where I Could See A Smile Creep On His Face Revealing His Adorable Braces.

"That Was Probably One Of The Best Voices I've Ever Heard" Niall Spoke Clearly. He Took Off His Hat And Ruffled His Blonde Hair Where You Could See The Brown Roots In His Hair.

"Thanks." I Spoke Softly.

"Well I Should Be Going" My Head Shot Back Up To Look At Him. Was This Cute Blonde Irish Boy Who I Just Met Already Leaving? "My Mates Are Probably Wondering Where I Wondered Off To." He Finished. He Looked Into My Blue Eyes And Gave Me A Reassuring Look. "Till Next Time Ya?" Niall Smieked.

"Yea Sounds Great." I Replied. This Means I Will See Him Again, I Had An Interesting Feeling About This Boy. I Was Going To Find Out What It Was. He Opened His Arms For A Hug. I Took A Step Closer Tripping Over My Untied Converse Lace. Smooth. Once Again Niall Caught Me.

"Wow Twice In One Day" Niall Teased. He Placed Me Back On My Feet And Wrapped His Arms Around Me Forming A Hug. His Scent Made Me Feel At Home. I Gazed Into His Eyes As Deep As He Did Mine. He Backed Up Slowly And Shut The Door Behind Him. Wow.

Niall's POV

Wow. That Girl Was So Beautiful. The Way Her Long Brown Hair Perfectly Fell Off Her Shoulders And How She Had Piercing Blue Eyes. I Couldn't Explain The Rush That Went Through My Body When She Fell Into My Arms. I Felt Like My Whole World Was In My Arms. It Couldn't Be. Could It?

"Hey Mate!" Louis Yelled With A Grin As I Walked In The Door.

"Vas Happenin'?" Zayn Blurted Out Seeing As If I Was Blushing.

"Sooo... What Happened Next Door?" Liam Asked Handing Me A Sandwich. Thank God. I Was Starving.

"I Met A Girl." I Mumbled Taking A Huge Bite Of My Sandwich.

Harry's Jaw Dropped Which Made His Orange Soda Spill Out A Little. "A Girl? Niall Horan Met A Girl? Why Haven't I Met Her?" Harry Asked.

"My God She's Gorgeous! She Has Long Brown Hair That Spills Off Her Shoulders Perfectly, Her Eyes Are Like The Moonpool On A Full Moon, And Her Smile Is Just My God." I Said Picturing Her In My Head.

"Ooh La La I Think Nialler Is In Love Boys!" Louis Teased.

"Shut Up!" I Yelled At Him Giving Him The Dirtiest Glare I Could Give.

"So What Did Happen Over There?" Liam Asked Pouring Himself Another Cup Of Juice.