Irresistible

Payton's POV

I Flopped On My Bed As The Door Had Flung Open, With My Angry Stepmother Standing In The Doorway. Her Brow Line Was Arched And She Huffed As She Saw Me Laying Down.

"Payton! How Many Times Do I Have To Remind You To Do The Cat Litter Box?!?!" She Shouted In Her Deep, Mighty Voice.

"How Long Has It Been Since We Moved To London?" I Said Teasingly,

Rolling Over To Face Her.

"2 Weeks." She Said Sighing.

"Oh Yeah, That's How Long I've Been Begging You To Transfer Us Back To California." I Said Hopping Off The Bed, Fluttering My Eyes At Her.

"Forget It! We're Not Leaving." She Snapped.

I Walked Out Of My Room And Walked Down The Stairs Tripping On The Last One. I Was Caught In Mid-Air By A Young Blonde Boy.

"Uhmm. Hi", I Spoke Softly As I Stared Into His Bright Blue Eyes Still In His Arms.

"Who Are You Talking To?" My Stepmom Spoke Hobbling Down The Stairs. "Oh I See You've Met Niall. He's Our Neighbor, Along With 4 Other Boys."

Niall Helped Me Regain Balance And Took A Step Back. "I Was Just Coming To Say 'Hi' And See If You Girls Needed Help With The Move." He Said In The Most Adorable Irish Accent.

"Niall, This Is My Daughter, Payton. She Happens To Be The Same Age." My Stepmom Spoke.

"Hi, Nice To Meet You." I Whispered Sticking My Hand Out For Niall To Shake.

Instead I Got This Big Bear Hug From Him, It Was Nice Usually Guys Wouldn't Even Dare To Say 'Hi' To Me.

"Sorry I'm Known For My Hugs" Niall Spoke Playing With His Hair. "Uhmm... What's Wrong With Your Voice?"

"Oh! Well She Was Practicing Her Piano And Singing In Her Room When Her Voice Went Out. You Should Hear Her Sometime, Oh Who Am I Kidding. You'll Hear Her From .Next Door." My Stepmother Chuckled.

"Marceline!" I Shrieked.

"You A Singer? That's Cool I Am Too!" Niall Shouted.

I Nodded And Rubbed My Arm Embarrassed.