The Girl With The Journal

You know the girl with the beat up journal? That one girl in your school that no one notices, sits in a corner of the class. Silent, she scribbles in her journal all day. Through her classes, under a tree or alone at a table during lunch, perpetually writing. But what's her story? No friends? What has she been writing throughout her high school existance? Nearly four years had passed and no one approached her to ask what she'd been writing. Untill a single popular boy decided to find out.

Find out that her name is Janice.

Find out that she's funny and clever.

Find out your popular friends don't think you should talk to her.

Find out who your real friends are.

Find out she has amazing blue eyes.

Find out she likes the same things as you.

Find out what she can mean to you.

Find out her parents are awful.

Find out how much it hurts to see her cry.

Find out how it feels to kiss her.

Find out she loves you too.

Find out you actually made it through high school together.

Find out how much an apartment for two costs.

Find out she believes in marriage at your age.

Find out she's pregnant.

Find out how beautiful she looks in a wedding dress.

And finally, after loving her for three years, find out what the old journal in the bottom drawer says. What Janice had been scribbling for three and a half years. - Find out what she had nearly finished...

A suicide note. For three and a half years Janice scribbled in her journal trying to find the perfect words to describe how she felt. All her emotions in a letter - a letter not even adressed because she didn't know who to share them with.

Her emotions in her letter, her letter in her journal, her journal that had the latest date the day before she met a certain popular boy who decided to find out.

Find out that two days after you found the journal, she burnt it on the stove. Rubbing her belly and fiddling with her wedding ring, smiling to herself as she watched the familiar pages melt away.

THE END.