-15-

"What do you think I should get Liam for Christmas Lou?" Zayn says stacking the books on the shelves of the library, getting on his tippy toes for some.

"Maybe something that involves toystory, it's creepy how much he likes that movie" he says bouncing a gurgling Nova in his arms gently, making faces to make her smile.

"Yeah but Niall told me he was going to get that" "Well I'll smack Niall in the back of the head and tell make him get something else"

"Violence doesn't solve anything" "It does when you're looking for a Christmas gift for the man of your dreams"

Zayn rolls his eyes at that, pushing the cart books to the next aisle of the library. "But I want something special for him, he opened his home for me and Nova. He bought her toys and even built a crib for her, I don't want toy story to be my thank you"

"Well, you paint right?" "Of course, I love painting" "Then draw Liam a picture"

Zayn clutches a book to his chest, "Louis you're a genius!" He says, the ideas running through his head as he bounces on his toes.

"I know, isn't that right Novie?" he gushes kissing her fat cheek. "But what should I draw?" "Well I have an old photo of Liam, you can paint that"

Zayn rushes to pull Louis in a hug, "Thank you so much for the idea" he says kissing his forehead, then kissing his daughter's forehead making her smile.

"You're welcome, y'know if Harry ever saw you do that to me he'd go hulk" "Sod off, you know I think of you as a brother"

"True, besides you like Liam's dick" Zayn cheeks turn red, "Hey," he says snapping his fingers. "You're holding my daughter"

Louis looks down at Nova chewing on his shirt collar, "Yes and she's too busy being a goat"

"Hand her over, please" "Hey, I meant a cute little goat" he says with a pout, handing the four month old back to her father.

Zayn pecks her forehead once more before smiling at her, "You aren't a goat, Uncle Louis is a butthead. Yes he is" he says giving her another kiss, making her smile up at him, her little hands pressed against his chest.

"So I think I should get a cat for Harry, he's always up my bum about one" "Aw so like a kitten? I think kittens would be better"

"Of course, I think I should adopt a kitten. Put a bow on it and say, Merry Christmas, now let's have amazing sex"

"Oh wow, very romantic" Zayn says placing the book on the shelf. "It is! We did that last year, speaking of sex. What's up with you and Liam?"

"Nothing, we aren't doing that anytime soon" "You sure? I've seen his dick before, it's huge"

"How did you see his private?" He says glancing down at his gurgling daughter, her gaze too busy on the ceiling lights.

"Well he as staying over our apartment and he forgot his towel on his bed. I was in his room looking for money and he just strolled in, I've never been so scarred in my life"

"Really?" Zayn asks, his eyebrows raises in interest. "Ah see, you're interested in his dick now. What I said was a full blown lie, you little slut"

Zayn cheeks turn red as he shakes his head, "Shut up Louis" he says as he kisses Nova's head when she starts to whine, adjusting her a bit.

Louis follow Zayn out of the aisle snorting, "I won't tell, I promise." He reassures, leaning on the wall.

"But I can tell you it's huge. I've seen him in briefs, sometimes he doesn't wear underwear. It literally swings and shit, it's alive I'm sure"