Han Lemon

It was a quiet night on Corellia. You and Han were alone in the Falcon . You were both bored. You laid your head on his chest as he played with your hair. He sent kisses down your neck, sometimes hitting your sweet spot, making you moan softly. He laughed, and continued to play with your hair. It was also very hot, as Chewbacca needed to fix the cooler. Because of this, You and Han both took off your shirts , as you covered yourself up. He smirked, and got up. He set you on his lap, and started to kiss you roughly. His hand made it's way to your ass, and his other on your neck. He slowly took off his belt without you knowing. You heard a zipper, and blushed. After a while, you were both only in your underwear. 

"How bad do you want me? How bad do you need me?"  Han suddenly jerked you closer, forcing you to rub against him. " Bad. Han, I want you bad." You put your arms around him, and he proceeded to pull of your underwear, afterwards doing the same to himself. You drooled a little at his large length, and he smiled. Your breath became wanting and breathy as Han lifted you up, then down onto his member. He went faster, as you moaned his name in his ear. He grunted and you could tell he was close. "If you want me so bad, come for me." His words made you climax, him soon following. He collapsed onto his chair, and fell asleep with your head over his shoulder.