Chapter 1

Haley Pov
It was 3 in the fucking morning and I keep on hearing conversation in the living room I couldn't recognize the voices. I was in a regular t-shirt and had underwear on, I wasn't fully dressed but I just wasn't in the mood for that right now I also had on a pair of socks but they only reach up to my ankle, I decided to grab my wooden bat that I kept in my closet and my glasses because I'm basically blind without them. I slowly made my way out the door and towards the living room.
"I'm happy we all get to see each other again" I know that voice it was my best friend khole, we are roommates, but who is she talking to. I toke it apond my self to just revile myself. "Damn Haley you go hot." I heard somebody say, It kind of made me blush slightly, but I wasn't having that. "Who the fuck are you?" I still questioned. "She doesn't remember us, we'll I'm Jacob, we went to the same high school for all four years." I suddenly started to remember who he is. "And the other people." There were only two other people with him.
"Really, um okay this is Mason and Jackson, ok do we need you to talk you to the hospital because we were all like best friends."
"Sorry maybe if you guys actually talk to us after high school I would have remembered you when we made eye contract, but you didn't." I semi yelled at him, I know exactly who they are, I actually had a small crush on Jacob, but they were totally a douche after high school, it was like they didn't even know We existed anymore. "I know we just didn't completely know what was going to happen after high school, we were confused, I'm sorry." I heard him explain him self, and I saw the other boys nodding. "Well sorry isn't a magic word to fix everything, your going to have to gain my trust." I said while smirking.
"Did I mention you got hot like damn, and that I honestly missed you a lot."
Jacob really knows how to get me to just want to just want to kiss him every fucking second of the day.
"Can we not get all lovely couple shit right now." I heard Khole say, it just made me laugh. Khole always had a thing for Mason, they were really cute, they dated for a little bit but when they broke up I never actually knew why.
"Wait it's 3 in the morning where did you guys see each other, or you planned this which I highly doubt." I laughed at my stupidity quietly. "Well don't kill me," I looked at Khole in confusion "at the club." I was shocked only because I usually go with her. "Why didn't I go with you" I pouted "You fell asleep studying, it was actually funny I walk in and your literally bend forward from siting with your legs crossed with your glasses on with a bunch of books around you and your computer was opened to a long ass essay." She said laughing her ass off. "Well I woke up normal in my bed" I said questioning her I could also see the boys trying to hold their laughs from the corner of my eye. "That's because I'm a good friend and put all your things away put you I'm a normal position." She said still laughing. "What ever Jacob you staying over?" I asked him, while sitting down on the couch next to him, I was really hoping he was. "No sorry babe I got to get back to my apartment with Mason and Jackson, but I will come over tomorrow around like 6 maybe?" It didn't bother me that he called me that it was kinda like a nickname for me when we went to high school it didn't mean anything.
"Well I have school and I get out at 4 so you can come over a little earlier, I mean if you want." I got really nervous because it would be the first time we hang out like for real in a while. "Why not, is that okay with you guys?" He said referring to Mason and Jackson, they just nodded.
"Well I think I'm gonna go since it's really late and Mason has work in the morning." I decided to get up and give them a hug goodbye, Khole did the same. "I missed you" I heard Jacob say in my ear, he had his arms around my waist and I had mine around his neck, I smiled burring my face in his chest. I soon realized we were hugging for a while so I went on my toes kissing his cheek. "See you tomorrow." I bit my lip waiting for Jacob to leave I saw him flash a smile before leaving, the second I closed and locked the door I started blushing like crazy. "Khole I'm so happy you-" I soon realized that see was asleep on the couch, I just put a blanket over her and walked into my room. I just thought to myself about Jacob and how much I really never stopped liking him in the first place.
---Authors Note---
(When I said school, she is the only one that goes to collage but has an apt. With Khole)
Please comment, read, and vote
I would really appreciate it
Instagram: Too.obssesed
-Author (lol)