Broken

I gasp as I see the poor android sitting slumped on the floor of the stage, against the side of a pirate ship. It's skin was ripped off in places and parts missing. Foxy looks broken and so sad by the expression on his face. I am hoping that they have shut him off at least so he would not have to be miserable. I get the overwhelming feeling of wanting to help him and repair him even more now than ever.

             "Are they going to fix him?" I ask looking at Jack, who shakes his head. 

           "They can't, they don't have anyone to fix him right now," he says before someone calls for him, "I'm going to go, good luck with tonight."

            Jack jumps off of the stage and walks out of the room, leaving me alone in the room with Foxy. I stare at the pitiful android for a few more moments before giving a sigh and hopping down from the stage. I turn the lights off in the room and head back out into the main areas to finish my shift before getting ready for my night guard duties.

              After I finish my waitress shift I change into the security uniform that they gave me. Once I was finish changing in the restroom, I head back towards the security office to find the guard for the day shift looking at something on his phone. He looks up from his phone, surprised to see me and gasp.

              "Y-You're a girl," he questions in shock.

              "Yes, I am a girl, I'm Echo," I reply with a bit of a huff. Why does everybody just assume that I am male? Last I checked, I don't have dangling bits between my legs!

               "I noticed, but at first I thought you were a boy," the guy says staring at me.

               "No I'm not, even though some people do mistake me as one," I say before sighing. There just really was not a point in arguing the matter, now was there?

               "Okay, well I'm Nathan and let me tell you what you need to do," he says, standing up from his chair and slipping his phone into his pocket. "These screens are connected to the security cameras. Over by the doors are buttons to close them and the power to them are limited. You have a light to check the hallways outside the doors since you can't see them on the cameras."

              "Okay, and why is this all here and the same as the first Freddy Fazebear Pizzeria?" I ask crossing my arms. I saw pictures of what the very first building had looked like before they tore it down.

               "The androids walk around at night for some reason. I don't really know why, but this is all to keep you safe," Nathan says staring at the screen of the computer ignoring my question. "And, the design of this office is the same from the first place because it's cheap since we have the new androids."

              I nod and watch Nathan walk to the other door. He turns and looks at me with a look full of worry.

              "Be safe Echo, I hope to see you at six in morning," he says frowning, "Your job starts in two hours, I would check the place out."

                On that note, he left the building, leaving me alone in the pizzeria. I sigh and start to walk around making sure no one else was inside besides me. After that I wander into the main party room, staring at the androids on stage. They look so real, like they could be real people, well except for the animal parts.

                 I look at my phone to see that it was almost twelve so I start towards the office. As I head there I look towards where they had Foxy, frowning sadly at the curtains that hid him.

                "If I last a few days here, maybe just maybe, I could ask to fix you," I say smiling weakly.

                 I finally get to the office sitting down in front of the computer to see the camera feed from the main party room stage. It shows only two androids making a shiver go down my spine. 'Where's Bonnie?' I thought look through each camera before turning the light on the left hand side hall to see Bonnie standing there.

                 "Ahhh!" I scream closing the door, keeping him out, "No no no no no!"

                 I push the light button on the right side to see Chicka standing there as well. I push the button to close the door keeping her out. When did she get there?! I did not even see her move from her spot!

                  "Oh my god! I can't deal with this!" I say, completely freaking out. I mean, why are they awake?! They are supposed to be turned off on their stage and stay there!

                  "Don't be afraid, mate," I hear a British voice speaking through the left door. "We're not going to hurt you."

                  I turn to look at the camera in the main party room dinning area to see Bonnie staring into it. How did he get there when I just heard him outside the left door?! He smiles and turns, going back towards the stage with Chicka close behind. I stare in disbelief seeing them going back to their original poses. I stand up, opening both doors wondering why they walked away.

                  For the rest of the night none of the androids moved from their spots. I was surprised to see that they just stayed there, doing nothing. Six o'clock finally came around and with it Nathan came in surprised to find me sitting in front of the computer.

                 "Wow! I have to say newbie you're still alive and kicking," he says, smiling weakly at me, "did they give you any trouble?"

                  "No," I say turning to look at him with a smile, "they didn't," though they did scare the crap out of me. Not that I would tell him that.

                   He stares at me in disbelief as I grab my bag before heading to the door. "I really don't know if they will," I say looking back at Nathan, "see you tonight."

                   I start heading out of the building, passing Foxy and entering the main party room. I stop and stare at the androids on stage before heading out.

                    "I hope Ky will be ready to work here," with that last thought my night ended with questions swimming in my head.