He's back

Mia's POV
I wanted to volg cause reasons and words. "HEY NINJA ACADEMY STUDENTS!! TODAY I'M VOLGING US EATING LUNCH CAUSE YOU GUYS LIKE DAT!!" I yelled, then coughed. "I should stop yelling."

"Yeah, you should." Y/n said. "Let's go get zee others."

"MAX!!" I yelled. As I ran over to him, and kissed him.
Ross and y/n whistled.

"Shut up, I will hit you." Max said, I giggled.

"Let's go eat edible matter." Adam said. I laughed, so hard I fell on the floor, and continued laughing. Struggling to breathe, I realized that the camera was on, and I noticed y/n was holding it. That made me mad, because I gave it to her when I ran to Max.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" I shouted running after her.

Max shrugged, "I can wait."

"I'lls protectings you y/ns." Barney said and I laughed at his accent again falling on the floor, again struggling to breathe.

"I...Have...A...Problem..." I said in-between breaths, "A laughing problem."

"Yeah, but I still love you." Max said picking me up bridal style, while I blushed and looked like an apple.

"MY NEW OTP!!!" Adam shouted, "Let's go get food."

"Yeah I am starving." Y/n and I said so the same time.

"Great minds think alike!" I said. Max put me down and I grabbed my camera back. "LEZ GO!!" I yelled running out the door.

~tim-tim Skyp with Maximum Rossome-ness and Red apples and the goat milk to the end of the day like 5:00~ (I tried)

Mia's POV
So I uploaded the video of us eating lunch, not understanding why people like that. We had a little more recording to do today, for Office Antics. I was doing 2 truths and 1 lie with y/n.

"HEY NINJA ACADEMY STUDENTS!! TODAY I'M-" I coughed and continued. "Today I'm going to stop yelling." Y/n laughed. "I'm playing 3 truths and 1 lie, with Awesome Kawii-ness! Or y/n" I said.

"Hey it's nice to be here, so Mia, how do you play 2 truths and 1 lie?" She knew how, we wanted to be funny.

"Well you- JUST READ THE TITLE!!" I shouted. "Oh yeah, the punishment is, eating a Bean Boozled." I gagged thinking about it.

"ME FIRST!" Y/n shouted. "Ok, I have been dating Barney 3 months, Ross doesn't have a girlfriend, I have dated Barney for 4 months." She said.

"Oh my god." I couldn't think, I was scared of Bean Boozled. "I know Ross doesn't have a girlfriend, ohhhh gawd." I said. "I think the last one's the lie?" I said.

She smirked, "Nope."

"NUUU! DUN MAKE ME DO IT!" I yelled.

"Just do it." Y/n said.

"Fine..." I said and grabbed a Bean Boozled. I had the trash can near me and grabbed a orange and red one. "No..." I said.

"YES!" Y/n said.

I took a small nibble and it was peach! "THANK FRICKIN GOD!! IT'S PEACH!" I yelled.

"Dang it." Y/n said. We played this for a while. It was probably 10:00, when I decided to leave.

"Max!" I called out.

"What?!" He answered.

"Come here please!" I yelled.

He walked over, but before I could continue, he kissed me. "Yes?" He asked.

I blushed and said, "I'm leaving, to go home."