Randy and Cartman

"Um, Eric can I talk to you about you and Stan dating?" 

"Dude, not now. I'm busy playing this awesome game on my iPhone. Maybe some other time where Stan is pleasant."

Randy frown, leaning his back on the bedroom door and stretching the back of his neck. God, I wish Stan was here with me instead of football practice. Randy wants to spend quality time with me and it is unsettling because one: He's a drunk and two he's an idiot.

"But I wanna spend time with my hopefully soon-to-be-son-in-law! Come on, don't be like that." He whined, crossing his arms over chest like a little kid who wants candy in a festival. He can be such a man-child when he wants to bond with Stan and I well, especially me since I know business stuff. Knowing he will continue to pester me with his time of needs, I forcefully turn off my iPhone, raise from my boyfriend's bed and walk over to an active Randy Marsh. 

Randy's eyes beamed with glee as he fishes out his car key from his jeans pocket. Randy looked at me and smiled, "Wanna go to KFC and discuss politics? I'm buying."

Free KFC? Hell yeah!

I smiled at Randy, stomach already growling at the thought of fried crispy skins with potatoes and gravy. "Let's go, dad," I said, winking at him.

Randy chuckled and winked back to me.

I think we are going to get along very well.