Ex-girlfriend

"Who are you going to invite to your sweet 16, Stan? I know Kenny and the Jew are coming, but who else is coming?" I asked my boyfriend as I comb my hair in the bathroom mirror, stealing a glance at my adorable boyfriend writing his invitations. I can't believe Stan is the last person in our group to turn sixteen! It's cool because  his parents promise him a car once he passed his driving license, and, predictably, he passed with flying colors. Like, duh he has driven since the fourth grade!

"I'm inviting Craig and his gang, the football players in school, and the people we know from school," Stan stated then paused for a minute, fumbling his long sleeve. "And I think I might invite Wendy."

Wendy, the chick who dumped Stan from elementary school to middle school?

I placed my comb in the sink and looked at my boyfriend in the reflection, frowning. He knows how I feel about Wendy so why is he doing this, inviting her to his birthday party after all the years of dumping and hurting Stan.

"Do you think she wants to go, I mean she had dumped you numerous times in middle school," I recalled, hoping Stan will change his mind inviting Wendy to his epic party.

Stan sighed, running his fingers through his black hair. He looked at me with seriousness in his eyes. "Look, I know she broke up with me numerous times in middle school and I know how much you dislike her, but I want everyone to come to celebrate my sweet sixteen. Yeah, Wendy had broken my heart months after months, but I have you now and I feel so much loved than I ever had with her." Damn Stan and his words of wisdom. Maybe having his ex-girlfriend to his sweet sixteen won't be too bad.

Plus, I get to make out with her ex-boyfriend in front of her, ha ha.

I rolled my eyes, giving my boyfriend a smile. "You are such a sensitive hippie, Stan Marsh."

Stan smiled back, stacking up his invitations in his lap. "And you love it, Eric Cartman."