Sebastian x reader LEMON

Your pov
He massaged my boob while I was a moaning mess. I dicided that her not gonna be the one taking over (GIRL POWER XD). I let him have his fun for a few minutes so I can have time to get my self ready. I manage to slip from his grasp and tackle him, pinning him to the ground with my boobs in his face. He looked as of he had knifes pinning down his clothing.

Sebastians Pov
She somehow managed to slip from my grasp and pin me down. She started taking of my shirt slowly, using her mouth to undo the buttons. She finally got my shirt off. She started pulling down my zipper with her teeth pulling them down slowly and sexually. She put her finger on my tip, slowly dragging it down and dragging it back up to the tip and swirling it around. I wanted to just year off her cloths and screw her right then and there. I knew it was late and young master was in his study but we will be quick. We will continue tonight when the young Lord is asleep. She Started to slip my boxers off. I stoped her I realised she still half dressed.

Your pov
I was doing my magic when he stoped me. Wha? I said in a was tone. He said nothing and started tearing my clothes off. It hurt but it will be damn worth it. He removed my panties 18th his teeth. My bra was already flung halfway across the room. He started licking down my stomach and down my thighs and back up again. He finally met my womanhood. He licked around my clitoris and finally started sucking on it. He suddenly smirked, I could feel his smirk. He put one finger in. It felt so good! It hurt at first but it was one fing- never mind he slipped two in there. *Moans* se-se--Sebastian! Hush my little kitten, this is not nearly as much pleasure you'll be getting from me soon. You being a virgin you were a moaning got mess. He slipped three fingers in. It hurt but you screamed in pleasure.

Sebastians pov
Apparently it was noon and ciel has not had his lunch. I know how he is when he has no food. He had been ringing the servant bell but I didn't hear him because it was like there was and invisible shield around us that kept out sound.

Sorry for a cliffhanger! Getting tired reader-chan had more fun in this than in the last :D XD well hopes you enjoyed! I'll right more! Bye my munchkins! 😜