Bad For Me (A Roc Royal Love Story)

Me : You were NEVER around ! She' s been wanting to see you ever since ! 

Jaden : I had things to do Davia !!! 

Me : Soo , you mean to tell me out of all the things you had to do , you couldn't even stop by to see your daughter not ONCE ! You promised you'd be a great father to Renee' , Jaden !

Jaden : I'M TRYING MY BEST !!!!!! 

Me : TRY HARDER !!!!! 

Today was my daughter's 2nd birthday and all she's been wishing was to see her father , Jaden . When I was pregnant , Jaden was never there . When I was lying in that hospital bed , he still didn't show up , call , leave a message , email me , .... NOTHING ! 

Jaden : You know what , I'm gonna go ... 

Me : There you go again , tryna solve your problems by leaving out . You know what , LEAVE !! I don't need this right now , and I definitely don't need you . You're gonna regret the day you left out on your child . 

He kissed Renee's forehead and walked out the door without saying a word . I sighed , 

Me : I guess it's just gonna be me , you & China again for your birthday . 

I called China's phone . 

China : Heeeey BabyG :* ! 

Me : Hey , 

I sighed . 

China : Having baby daddy problems again ? 

Me : Unfortunately , yeah . 

China : Well , come over ... I got a surprise for my baby . 

Me : Okay . 

I put some clothes on Renee , and got dressed myself . I grabbed her ,  my keys , sunglasses , and was out the door . Once I opened the car doors , I sat her in her car seat , buckled her up , got into the drivers seat and drove off to China's house . I soon arrived minutes later . I took Renee with me , and knocked on China's door . 

China : Hey Za-Za . My baby Renee !!!! 

She took Renee out of my arms and led us in the house . 

Me : Why is it so dark in here ? 

China turned on the lights , and everyone from every corner and cut jumped out yelling ' SURPRISE ' 

I laughed . 

Me : China , you really didn't have to do this . 

China : Blaaah , blaaah . Just sit down , have some juice and relaaaax . I got my babygirl .