Making Things Right

When I got inside my house I went straight to my room and plopped on the bed . All night I thought about Roc . The next day I got up , checked the time and headed to China's house . Not even changing my clothes . I grabbed my car keys and my sunglasses and was out the door . I drove all the way to Chi's place , then rung the bell . She came to the door . 

China : Za-Za !!!!! Hiii baby ! 

I walked passed her and plopped on her couch then cried . 

China : I'm guessing it went bad ? 

Me : China , we were doing so good then his "girlfriend " stepped in the picture . 

China : GIRLFRIEND ? ! Whaaaaaaaaat ? 

Me : They were all seductive and junk , then he screwed her in the freaking bathroom . 

China : Girls or boys ? 

Me : Girls 

China : Ohhhh come on Roc ! That's disgusting . 

Me : I mean , but the bathroom was clean you know .. 

China : Whether it was clean or dirty , you don't screw some chick in the bathroom . He could've waited or something . But aaawwwww , Za-Za .. 

She plopped next to me and hugged me . 

Me : And to make it worse , he kissed me . 

China : Did you push him off ? 

I cried more . 

Me : Noooooo .

I buried my face in her shoulder . 

China : It's okay , we'll find you someone else . 

Me : But I want Roc . 

China : But Roc is bad for you , just like Jaden . 

Me : Ughhhh ! 

China : So wipe those tears before Renee comes downstairs wondering why her mommy is crying . 

I did so . 

China : While you sit here and vent , I'm gonna have a quick talk with Roc . 

China's P.O.V : 

I ran to the kitchen and picked up the housephone , I dialed Roc's number . 

Roc : Hello ? 

China : Yo Roc , It's China .