Chapter:1- COD dominating.

💜 Lara's POV 💜
Hi I'm Lara Clarke. And this is my house (side pic). Well it's my Aunty's old house. My brother Liam and I live there and work hard to pay bills. My father and mother had past away when I was seven. Mom had cancer and dad couldn't handle loosing her so he killed himself.

It's alright though. I really miss their visible presence but I know they are still with me. In my heart and looking down on us. Hopefully with pride.

Now that that's of my chest this is what I planned to day would be like.

Sitting down on the Xbox all day playing COD- call of duty.

Then my brother and he's stupid friends walk in.

My brother has three friends.

Tyler Jacobson
Logan Kyle
and Connor Hendrix

Although Connor didn't walk in the room which I am thankful for.

I'm ok with the other two. But Connor and I, we're Enemies with a capital E.

"Shit, La you are dominating" Tyler comment sitting on the other couch. And if you are wondering, the guys like to call me La

"When did you learn to play COD?" Logan asked taking a seat next to him.

"A lot of practice sorry about invading the man cave but my Xbox broke down and I felt like playing COD" I answer.

The man cave AKA the basement. This is the boys hang out.

"It's alright La" Liam asked sitting next me on my right.

Fifteen minutes after the guys came in the door opens. Out of the corner of my eye I see Connor step in. "Sorry I'm late I just..."

I cut I'm off "shhhhhhh!"

"Dude she is dominating COD right now" Tyler says in an amazing way keeping his eyes fix on the screen

"Will you shut up I'm in the zone and your ruining it!" I yell focusing on the game.

Connor came and sat next to me on my left.

What the fudge nuggets to you think you doing Hendrix.

He watched me wide out at my skills.

After half an hour I decided I had enough of COD for the day "well I better return your man cave"

"Hey, sis why don't you hang with us for a while" Liam asked me.

"Umm.... No you guys carry on...." I say cautiously.

"Please" Tyler begged
"Come on" Logan added
"I.dare. you" my brother challenged.

I look at Connor he just gives a small nod.

"I can't back down from a dare now can I" I smile.

"No you can't" Tyler's triumphant smile plastered his face.

We play a couple of video games and watch some 'scary' movies that Tyler challenge me to watch without getting scared. And then I doze off at about 9:00 while watching some 'creepy' doll movie.