Summer Holiday

One summer holiday...

At the train station platform...

"All of this...were boring." Hikari talked on the phone with her best friend,Choa.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Choa talked on the other side,puzzled by her words.

"Ahh you still don't know right..suddenly i have to help my uncle at his shop..it located in a thick forest at the countryside ..all my dreams to enjoy my holiday are spoiled now...huuuu..."

"Hmm..if that the case,just enjoy it and makes some memories there,okay?^^"

"Pshh..what memories...okay..i got to go now..the train is here already...bye" Hikari walked towards the train,and took her seat. She suddenly falshback from yesterday..

*flashback*

"Hikari... this summer holiday you go and stay at your uncle's place,okay? Your relationship with your uncle quite good right..you always went there to play by yourself..stay there while i settled things up here.." mom suddenly told her ,which it makes her shocked at her mom's words.

"Wait...wait! Mom..why so sudden? Mom..." Hikari tried to asked her mom.

"I.. i.. might be divorce with your dad." Mom looked stern,yet sad. Then,she put out a paper on the table.

Hikari was speechless.

It was a divorce document.

*end of flashback*

This issue about her mother and father's had happened a few times already,but that was the first time she had saw the divorce documents.

'So..i guess it was serious...or not? I can't do anything for them..and say anything for them..'

Then,Hikari fall asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey,"

'Uh? Whose voice is that? ' Hikari got up from her sleep,shocked with the sudden voice.

"Get up already,we're already here," a guy stood up infront of her.

'Who is this handsome guy? He scared me..yeah..he's right..i'm already here..btw,how did he know my destination???' Hikari mumbled by herself,without any sound.

Suddenly,that guy took her bag and walked out of the train.slowly and steady.
Solma...it can't be he was a thief,right??

"Yah..that's my bag!"Hkari ran after him to get her bag again.

That guy turned his face to Hikari ,and stared her for a long time with his lake like eyes.It makes Hikari startled with that handsome face of him, Hikari stuttered "wh- what are you doing? What are you staring at?"

"You want to get down here,right?..." He asked.seemed like he wants to continue his words..

Yeah...that's true..but...

"....Umemura Hikari..,,right?just follow me..." then he smirked.

Jakaman...how did he know my full name??

That guy just turned away and walked away,still carrying my bag. This can't be..

"Wait! Jogiyo...that's my bag...i said that that's my bag..can't you hear me? Yah...." then she decided to just followed him since he's not talking anything.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a long walk..

"Where are you going actually...with my bag..."she stopped her words and also her footsteps,as the guy climbed the stairs...to her uncle's shop..on the hill in a thick forest.Oh yeah,and there's a few cats around him too. It's like they're waiting for that guy...maybe he's the owner..i guess so.

As she climbed the stairs and arrived at her uncle's place...

"Ohh~you're here woohyun ah..sorry for troubling you..to pick up this kid...hoho..btw..where's she?" It was Hikari's uncle,welcoming them home..

"Uncle...."

"Hikari!! I miss uuu....."

What's happening now????> < Uncle knows that guy???

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hahaa...i didn't tell you about him before? That's why you looked so shocked..so...he's my friend's son...he stay here for now because of a few things had happened.."

"Live...here? That guy lives here too? You're not lying to me right? I never know about this uncle.."

"Nah~ no problem because your age almost the same,he just a year older than you..From now on, you two will be living together, in this house."

Hikari lost her words. Living with him? An unknown guy? Looks like my nightmare didn't end here...huhuuuT.T

When her uncle saw her worried face,he said " hikari,don't worry too much,okay? There will be no problem at all..trust me.."

"....and if something's happened,i will just ignored it,okay? I will undertand you guys.." her uncle continued with a serious face.

"Uncle!!! Can you not think something dirty?? This is one of the reason why you still didn't get married,you know!!" Hikari can feel her face blushing,aftereffect of his uncle's joke.

"Bwahahhahaa...i'm not kidding okay..." her uncle laughed.

'Such a playful uncle i have...huhuuu'

"It's time for me to go to school..." the guy named Woohyun cut their conversation.

"Ahh jjnjja? Hmm...take care then.."

'School? At this time? It's six in the evening though..' hikari thinking by herself.

"Ahh..one more thing..a girl who was talking on the phone with a loud voice at the station's platform like a fool.....and sleeps in the train until saliva coming's out..absolutely not my taste.." woohyun said in a loud voice,looking at Hikari's face.

'On phone? Sleep? Saliva???? Me??? This guy chincha..' she blushing so bad.

"So just don't worry too much,i'm not interested in you.." then woohyun just walked away...slowly...until his figure dissappear from the house's compound.

Blank~

"Mwo? What he said just n0w?uncle... how can you give your permission for that guy to stay here huh? Argghhh...he stressed me out!! " she tried to whine to her uncle.

"Hikari,did you do something to him? He looked like slightly angry.."

"No...i... i didn't do anthing to him..btw uncle,what school at this time?"

"Ouh..he's attending a school at the orphanage..he live the orphanage since he was in 10th grade..there's a bit problem.."

Problem huh..looks like he not having any problem though..so he's an orphan then...pity guy..

"So tried to make peace with him okay hikari? I know you can do it...ahh let me go in first..it's getting cold out here...let's go.." her uncle make his way inside the house.

.
.
.
.
.

Make peace huh....i'll think about it...

^^ to be continued....