last day

"Hikari," woohyun called out her name.

Hikari let go of her hug and look at Woohyun's handsome face.

"I'm okay now..thanks.." woohyun smiled.

Hikari knew Woohyun still in hurt..maybe woohyun want to change something.

Next dayy....

Beep beep beep...*alarm clock ringing*

It was 7:00 a.m.

"Ahh..it's already morning?" Hikari get up from her bed and started to tidying up her bed.

'Isn't there anything that I can do.for him?" Hikari thought.

.
.
.
..

"Morning,Woohyun ah.."

"Uh? You're already up??" Woohyun seemed shocked as he went out from his room.

"Ughh..yeah..I think I need to change my lifestyle from waking up late to early..no need to be that shocked..come on,I already cooked..wanna eat some?"

They went into the kitchen,

"Is this what you've cooked?" Woohyun asked with a weird expression.

"Yes...delicious,right?" Hikari just happy at the thought of she had make effort to cook that morning.

"Errr..is it edible? Wait..this is the trout right? Akawo!! It's burned.."
Woohyun just stared at her.

"You're right.." hikari looked sad.

'Ahh trouble again..' thought Woohyun."never mind,I'll just go to my part time job now,"

"Uh wait! Woohyun ah..at least bring this along with you..." hikari handed a lunchbox to him.

Wh: >~< uh...

"Don't worry,there's will be no problem,I just packed you some frozen food okay...dont make that scared face.."

"Ahahaha..you saw my face then? Good..I'm not going to act anymore..okay,I will.."woohyun started to laugh,listening to funny words from Hikari.

Suddenly..uncle came into the kitchen."good morning..I smelled something burnt in here...eehh?? Hikari you're up already?? Woahh.."

"Uncle..please don't be so shocked. Earlier woohyun also like that," hikari pouted.

"Arasso,arasso..woohyun ah..there's a letter for you..here.." unce handed a letter to woohyun.

"Uhh..thanks." Woohyun's expression went different as soon as he saw the letter..

Then....woohyun went to his part time job. Hikari still curious about that letter. So,she asked her uncle..

"Uncle...how's Woohyun's dad doing now? He doesn't want to.meet woohyun?"

"Yes,they are communicating through letters now. But I guess they still didn't want to meet each other.." uncle said while eating breakfast. It's just some bread with jam as the trout wasn't edible...hehee..

.
.
.
.

"But..if you wanna do something for Woohyun,I can help you." Uncle continued.

'Yeah...I want to do something to him.."

.
.
.

That night...

Hikari stood up infront of the telephone with a small piece of paper with Woohyun's dad number in her hand.it was given by her uncle this morning.

'In order to make Woohyun smile again,I have to do this..'

She dialled the number,"hello? I'm Woohyun's friend..."