secret that I dont know

A few days later...

"I'll leave Hikari in your care then,for now.." Hikari's mom asked her uncle.

"Nae~ don't worry about her. So...you're deciding to get back together with brother in law?"

"Yes.." Her mom's answer make Hikari smiled.

.
.
.
.

'So..I have to tell this to Woohyun then. He must be happy for me..'

Hikari went to the garden,where Woohyun usually there with his cats.

'Ah! There he is!' Hikari ran towards Woohyun's direction. He was sitting at one of the stone benches.

"Woohyun ah..just now my mom came and she said she want to get back together with dad..Ah! But I still have to stay here for the summer...
.
.

No reply from Woohyun. He still playing with the cats.

"So...how can I say this..but thanks to you..if not bcause you brought me to the beautiful place,I wouldn't be-" her words stopped when Woohyun cutted her words.

"It's all just because you look pity. I just sympathy at you,so don't misunderstood me," he turned his head and looking at Hikari."...and one more thing,"

"Don't fall in love with me." He continued.

"Wahhhhhhhh...no-...no way!! It will never happen!" Hikari almost screamed at Woohyun's words. So cheesy..

"Ah~ really? Your face is so red though.." woohyun tried to tease Hikari with her blushing face.

"It because the hot blazing weather okay! I...I...I'll go first..cats..annyeong..^^" Hikari tried to say goodbye,but she was embarrassed,so she just say goodbye to the cute cats...

"She's so cute,right cats? Haha.." Woohyun just mumbled to himself.

.
.
.
.
.

*Ding Dong*

"Yes? Who's there? " Hikari went to the door,and when it's opened,there was a man in a suit.

"Sir,how can I help you?" Hikari asked.

"Hi, sorry for disturbing you at this time..yes...I am a community charity officer.." that man said

'Charity officer? What for...' hikari thinked.

"And I'm looking for Nam Woohyun..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

End of July,as usual...everyday was still hot..

"Huarggghhh...." hikari yawned after she woke up from her sleep.

As she was walking out of her room,she saw Woohyun was walking infront of her. "Ah! Good- good morning,Woohyun.."

Woohyun looked annoyed snd looked into Hikari's eyes,"It's already afternoon,sleepy head girl.."

' looks like I've a step mom in this house...i can't even woke up late now...'hikari thought.

"Ahhh right..since the weather was so hot..should we go to rhe beach? It will be fun!" Hikari just smiled whiled looking at the blue sky.

"........." no answer.

"How do you think?" She turned her face to looked at woohyun,but there was just Woohyun's white cat. Woohyun had gone away.

Hikari took a seat at the verandah and patted the cat's head. "Your owner...didn't he so cold to me?"

'It's all started after that man came.. I don't know why..woohyun started to act more cold than usual to me..or maybe should I asked uncle about this? But..even if do that it doesn't change anything..is there something happened to woohyun before?'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hikari was sweeping the dried leaves at the house compound. But then, her best friend called.

"Hello? Hikari!! Are you doing well? How is it,living at the countryside? Btw,I'm at the beach now..." Choa excitedly telling what she was doing.

"Wahh..so fun...not like me,always have to sweep the dried leaves at the house compound..yah..I can hear the sound of the beach.."

"Hahaa..that's okay,you can help your uncle,right?" Choa said.

'Ahh..she still thought that I'm coming here to help uncle..she still didn't know about my problem..' Hikari monologue bt herself.

"Hikari,I got to go..bye..." choa ended the call.

Sometimes,people didn't like to share about sad stories..even to their best friend.

Suddenly,someone grabbed away the briom in Hikari's grisp.

"I'll help you," it was woohyun.

"Ah..I..I'm really doing my work...I didn't tried to-"

"That's not what I meant,your face seemed like troubled.." woohyun continued sweeping the floor,without waiting for Hikari's answer."that's okay,you can go on now."

Hikari just frozed at her place.'I just don't want to stay in this kind of awkward situation...with Woohyun anymore..' she thought to herself.

So,Hikari put her head at Woohyun's back and hug him from behind. It makes Woohyun startled with her sudden action.

"Yah..what's wrong? Are you okay?" Woohyun let go of the broom and hold Hikari's shoulders while facing her. She looked weak.

"Sorry..but I am dizzy..I want to throw up.."

"Yahh..you get heat stroke! Didn't I already tell you to go inside? You're so stubborn.." woohyun said.

Suddenly,blood dripping from Hikari's nose.

"Woohyun ahhh...its bleeding!! Ottokhae?? My nose...bleed..blood...woahh..ottokhaji? Woohyunnnnn..." Hikari was so scared.

"Just rest at the shady place.let me help you," Woohyun relaxedly carried Hikari in his arms,taking her to under a big shady tree..

.
.
.
.
.
"Here,drink this. How do you feel? It doesn't bleed anymore." Woohyun handed her a bottle of cold mineral water to Hikari.

"Nae,I'm okay now..thanks a lot.."

Woohyun suddenly put his hand on Hikari's forehead," getting heat stroke and a nosebleed,you just like a kid,"

Hikari feel comfortable in his touch.'his hand is..cold..'

Even though Woohyun talked in a rough way, he just talked in that way,but he really did care for Hikari.

Then,woohyun smiled at her with a sweetest smile that she ever get from Woohyun.

'it must be really good if I can see his sweet smile at me everyday...I want...to fill in this summer holiday with my memories with Woohyun..' Hikari smiled at him back happily.

.
.
.

To be Continued...^^