Chapter 1

Hii so im kinda excited for this book i hope it works out im gonna try work hard on this book its my first book and im Hoping to have many chapters to.
Luke -18
Lilly- 17

____Luke_____

Monday morning the worst day out of them all when i dont wanna get up for school i wanna stay in bed.
*beep beep beep beep beep*
"Ughhhh" i stretched over to turn my alarm off and adjust my eyes to the light.
My 6am alarm yes 6am because i need to have a shower go to the toilet and perfect my hair. I turned the shower on to warm up whilst i use the toilet, i flush the toilet and take off my clothes and then step into the nice hot shower when ive finshed in the shower i step out and dry my self off i put on my black ripped jeans and a bmth tee with my red flannel and then my black converse my typical casual wear. I text Michael so that he could set off to pick me up.

Me :Hey Mikey im ready so you can set off now

Michael: Heyy i will be there soon

Whilst i was waiting for Michael to arrive i dried my hair and decided to eat some toast with a coffee i needed it to wake me up. Then i went upstairs to brush my teeth.

Not long after ,i heard the door and knew it was Michael.the door was already unlocked for him. Micheal shouted upstairs to me.

"Heyy luke you ready to go"
"No i need to go back to bed, of course lets go"
I followed behind Michael towards the car, and then got in.

"Hey can we play some music"
" Sure what do you want on bmth"
"Sure to match my tee"
"Heyy that new girl is supposed to be starting today i hope shes nice"
"Luke dont be getting any ideas"
"What we could make friends with her it would be nice to have some girl company around here"
"Yeah thanks mate"
The car journey to Ashton's was was mainly us talking about the new girl and singing along to the music.
Once we arrived Michael beeped the car horn to let ashton and calum know we were here Calum lives with Ashton so its kinda easier for Michael.
"Hey Ash hey Cal"
"hii Luke"
"Hey Mikey"
Ash and Cal both said it in sync
" did you plan that out or something you said that perfectly in sync"
"Yeah we wrote a script and everything Michael"
"Ohh right Cal no need to be sarcastic anyway lets go"
It takes about 15 mins to get to school and then we are there me and the boys have band practice every Tuesday but our car journey's are basically band practice too we always sing so loud people probably hear us from outside.

Once we arrived we made our way to our lockers. We arent the popular guys but everyone knows who we are 5 seconds of summer. Me and the boys were standing at our lockers when i saw this beautiful brown haired girl with muilti coloured ends and sparkling brown eyes and her makeup was on fleek her hair flowed perfectly down her back she wasnt one of the skinny popular girls you get she was perfect.
Ashton whispered in my ear. "Luke your staring"

______Lilly_______

I was terrified going into a new school, i had just moved from england to Australia a week ago so i could get away from there . bad memories there i wanted a new start.

Today Monday i hate Mondays like the first day after the weekend and you just wanna stay in bed all day.

I only live 10 mins away so i walk to shcool once i got there and walked through the doors every single person stared at me like i was an alien or something it felt so uncomfortable, but i noticed this blonde guy perfectly styled hair that went straight up but slightly to the side, bright blue eyes that sparkled in the light, omg he was perfect in everyway, this guy next to him whisper somthing in his ear and then he started to blush i found it cute. Somehow i managed to take all of his features in whilst walking forward.

I walked straight into something or someone .

"What the fuck watch where your walking girl"

"Ohh ermmm sorry" so rude this person looked like an orange she wore, bright red lipstick, horrid foundation you could just touch her face and it would wipe off ewwww. She looked like the so called popular type. I mean come on pull your skirt down you can see your ass almost.

I got my timetable of all my lessons from the reception and so i started to walk around looking for the room i was supposed to be in finally i found the room. ."sorry im late im the new girl Lilly"
"Ahhh yes im Mrs. Green please take a seat at the back next to luke"

"Thanks Mrs. Green"
I got butterflies in my stomach thats the guy i saw earlier i sat down next to him and pulled out my books. And listened to the teacher.

The first chapter of this book i hope its good so far pls comment and tell me what you think