Help me

Gabby was in a total panic. What she was seeing wasn't what she expected. She was paralyzed, trembling from head to toes. She even had to swallow a sudden urge to vomit all the content of her stomach on the floor. A woman she didn't know was laying there in the kitchen. Gabby knew perfectly that she was dead, but she was medically trained for this kind of situation. She rushed toward this unknown woman, tempting to save her. She began CPR. She knew she will fail. Her body was so cold and pale, and there was so much blood. A minute, two minutes passed without any effects. She grabbed her phone and dialed the number of her brother while continuing to perform CPR with one hand. Several buzz later, he answered.

"Heeyyyy sis! I-"

"Antonio!" Gabby interrupted. "Tonio, I think Casey is in trouble!"

"Oah, oah slow down Gabby. What is happening?"

Tears came on her eyes. She tried to wipe them with her hand, but when she saw it, a huge sickwave envelopped her. They were full of blood, the blood of this woman.

"Uh... I'm at his place, and... And there is this woman from the strip club..."

She put two fingers on her carotid to find a pulse, in vain. She was indeed dead.

"She's dead... I don't know where Casey is..."

"Okay, stay calm. I'll be there in five minutes. Did you check the other rooms?"

"I checked the main room and the kitchen. I have to check the others? I mean I... I can do that?"

"You can, but don't touch anything directly. Be careful understood? Five minutes".

She hung up and stayed still for a few seconds. Her thoughts were elsewhere. What happened between this woman and Matt, the man she loved? But first of it, where was he? Was he here, in one of the room, or has he been kidnapped? She placed with a trembling hand her phone in a pocket of her pants , tried to clean her hands and went to the other rooms. The balcony? Nobody. Kelly's bedroom? Nobody. Matt's bedroom? Still nobody. There was a single room to check: the bathroom. Her heart was beginning to beat faster on her chest, her breathing was becoming more shallow. Her envy to vomit was still there and was growing. Walking slowly, she finally reached the door. She tried to clench but something was blocking the door. Her anxiety grew again, tears ame again in her eyes. Her heart was beating so fast she thought of having a heart attack. She forced the door open.

"Oh my God!"

Her blood ran cold, her eyes were completely open. There was blood everywhere. On the walls, on the floor, everywhere. She passed her look around her until arriving in the middle of the bathroom. She lowered her gaze and saw the unthinkable: Matt.

"Matt!"

He was on his stomach, surrounded by his own blood. She rushed toward him and rolled him. His body was cold and his skin was pale. This time, she didn't hold her tears, which rolled on her cheeks and fell on the ground, being mixed with blood. Her hands were shaking more than before, but despite this, her fingers reached his carotid, to see if the man she loved was still alive, and she put her free hand on his chest.

"One... Two...Three... Four... Five... Six ... Seven... My God... Forty-two beats per minutes?"

His pulse was weak, but not alarming. And his breathing was shallow. She tied her hand to make a fist and rubbed his sternum.

"Matt come on! Wake up!"

The only answer she had was a groan. Weak with a slight frown.

"Come on Matt, please open your eyes!"