Chapter 5

Karmyn's POV

It's a few days after the school burned down and now the weekend. Honestly, it wouldn't have made a difference if the school burned down or not because, we are now on break anyway. We don't go back to school until September. Which is both Josh and my dad's birthmonth as well. But, I was born on the first of September. Lucky for me, I don't have to go back until the end of the month.
Right now, I'm sitting at my computer and watching different videos. Suddenly, I hear a knock at my door.
"Come in," I say. My mom soon walks in.
"Hey, Karmyn. Tomorrow, the guys and I are going to Insomnia. Do you want to come?"
"No, I don't. I think it would be a nice get away. You can just have a weekend off and relax."
"You sure?"
"Yeah."
"Okay. Well, I guess you can stay with Cal. He's not coming this year. And by the way, it's for a week. We're just leaving tomorrow for the airport."
"Sounds fun! I bet you guys will have tons of fun!"
"Are you sure you don't want to go?"
"Yes. I'm sure. Don't worry about me, you know Uncle Cal."
"Alright, well. Get some sleep, we'll be leaving early."
"But I just can't get no sleep. I have... Insomnia ..."
The room goes silent. That is, until my mom says, "Oh sweetie. Leave the puns to Uncle Tobi."
"Alright mom. Goodnight. I love you."
"Goodnight," she kisses my head.
-
"Karmyn. Wake up, we're about to leave," my dad shakes me to wake me up.
"I don't wanna wake up."
"Come on, you can go back to sleep at Cal's."
"Carry me, daddy."
"Do you have your things packed?" I nod my head.
"Okay," he picks me up and carries me out to the car. I see Kay and Freya just aww at the sight of him carrying me. I really was his princess. I fall asleep and then after a while, I am woken up by JJ, who was sitting next to me and Isabella.
"Why are you waking me up?"
"We're at Cal's."
"Okay." I open the door and as soon as I step out, I struggle to stand up. I wobble around a little before I regain my balance and grab my bags from the boot of the car. My dad and mom walk me to Cal's flat and knock on the door. Soon, Uncle Cal opens the door.
"Hey, how are you guys?"
"We're kinda late. She's tired."
I stumble around and run into my dad a few times.
"Okay, I'll take her."
"Alright. I love you sweetie," My mom says, kissing my cheek and hugging me.
"I love you," My dad kisses my forehead and gives me a big hug.
"I love you guys too," I say, giving a small smile.
I waddle my way into Cal's flat and quickly find a couch. As soon as I do, I flop onto it and pass out.

=
Hey guys, I'm so so so sorry for the short chapter. I took a really long walk and I'm really tired. I'll have more for you tomorrow. Like basically, I am Karmyn in this chapter right now.