Chapter 17

Karmyn's POV

I hop over to my desk and sit down at it. I click on TeamSpeak and go to the 'How To Minecraft' channel.

It's been a few months since the accident and I've started my YouTube channel, SShadowHopper. I decided on that name because I hop a lot. Also, the SShadow part means SideShadow, just abbreviated. I've played a lot of Minecraft with Vikk and the Pack, along with Kenny, Choco and Pete. We just started a new season of How To Minecraft and it's my first season of the series.

I hear a notification from my Skype and I go to look at it. It's in the HTM group chat, saying who is on who's team.
Red:
Lachlan
Mitch
Preston
Brandon
Kenny
Ali- A
Matt
Vikk

Blue:
Rob
Jerome
Brayden
Choco
Landon
Kara
Karmyn

'K. Thanks,' I reply.

I log onto minecraft and I go to the server. After that, I join the channel on TeamSpeak and start recording.

"Hey guys, what's going on, it's SShadowHopper here and welcome back to How To Minecraft!"

"Oi. Karmyn! Sliding into the TeamSpeak like it's no one's business!" Vikk says.
"It's not even the right TeamSpeak channel!" Preston says as he laughs.
"Anyway, I'm just going to stay on this channel because, why not?"
"We'll kill you," Brandon says.
"If you can find me," I smirk and give out a chuckle.

I go to spawn, fully geared and head to the red side.

"Oi. Now we can kill you! If you find her, I'll give you my sharpness four sword!" Kenny yells.
"Okay. Give it!" I say.
"Why?"
"I found myself! Also, I see all of you right now and you still haven't found me. I deserve a win."
"Okay, come out and we'll give you the sword," Matt says.
"Matt, oh sweet Matt. You really think I'm going to fall for your trickery?"
The chat goes silent. I see a message in the Minecraft chat saying, 'Karmyn. Why aren't you in the blue TS?'

"Karmyn! You're being called," Lachlan says all sassily.

"Goodbye for now!" I say as I leave the Red TeamSpeak to go on the Blue TeamSpeak.
-
"I'm hungry," I say.
"Get food," Rob says.
"No, I can't."
"Oh yeah. Well, tell Vikk or someone," he says again.
I quickly type in the minecraft chat saying,
'Oi Vikk.'
'What?'
'I'm hungry.'
'What do you want me to do about that?'
'Well, get me food. I thought it was obvious.'
The boys in the TeamSpeak just laugh at the conversation happening in chat.
'I'm in the middle of playing'
'But you're the only one in the house and I'm hungry. I don't feel like hopping down the stairs to get food.'
'Fine. Because I'm nice.'
Preston then comes in with saying,
'No eating during recordings!'

"Fine. I'm just going to hop downstairs."

I stop recording and then hop to my door. Once I reach my door, I scoot my way to the stairs and hop down one step at a time. I fall on my butt and roll down the stairs. To be honest, it was actually quite fun. Soon, I see Vikk at the top of the steps.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah. I'm fine. That was actually quite fun."
I hear someone open the door and see my parents and everyone else walk in.
"What happened?" Josh asks.
"I fell down the stairs... again."
"Again? Are you sure you don't want a prosthetic leg?"
"Yes, I'm sure. I won't be able to play."
"But, I play. You'll be good."
"Yeah, I suppose so..."

Hey guys, really tiny and random chapter here. You guys asked for it and here it is. I hope you like it.