Chapter 1

This is my first story soo.. give me some slack please...

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Toya's P.O.V.~

I woke up to the soumd of my damn phone ringing. I looked at the time..8:10 Awe hell naw.

I layed my back head down. It started ringing again. I threw a minnie tantrum and answered.

"Who is it?" I asked coldly

"Nigga wake up!!!" they screamed

It was my bestfriend Dhalya

"Day!! What the Fuck do you want at 8 in the morning?!?!'' I half yelled

''don't Ask Can you chill tonight?'' she asked. I was hesitant about going because Day usually got WILD at parties a little to wild if you ask me.

''Yeah what time" I finally replied. meantally slapping my self

''Like 10ish!! you need to go to the mall or some?'' she asked excitedly

''yeah you tryna come with me?'' I asked sweetly

''Yeah I'll come'' she replied.

'' Ight be ready in an hour'' I explained

I got up out of bed and stretched.

I hopped in the shower did my hygiene thing and went back to my room. I looked through my closet for something to wear. I decided to wear my camo leggins. White Nyc shirt , white abs black Jordan 13's. I put mycamo case with a gold cross on my phone ,but my hair in a messy bun and to top it off an all white bandanna. I walked outta many room downstairs my brother was gone so I just grabbed my keys to my Red Audi R8 and headed to Dhalya's house.

when I pulled up I honked 2 times and she walked outside. She had on ripped jeans button up see through shirt and somw black Jordans..WE CUTE!! LOL when she finally got in the car I pulled out and headed towards thwe mall!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about out being short Im new to this and yeahhh did you like it? yeah no? comment please :)

Outfit: