Party Party Party

~Toya's Pov~

After we came from the mall we chilled now we getting ready for the party! ! I pulled on my red dress that stopped mid thigh after I got out the shower pulled on my pumps, did light make-up, and flatironed my hair . I looked In the mirror. I looked GOOD!!! I called Dhy ''Hello?" she answered ''You ready yet? '' I asked ''Yeah I'm ready come on guhh!!" she Literally yelled at me. '' Ight here I come..BE READY'' I semi-yelled I walked out my room and down the staircase. ''where the hell you think goin lookin like a damn hooker?'' Trey asked suspiciously I playfully gasped '' Well Dad!! Im going to a party with Dhy. Problem ? No? K'' I said sarcastically and walked up to him '' I guess !! Dont get drunk and remember what I told you.'' he replied nonchalantly we play like that all the time. I bet your wondering what he 'always tells me'...he says ''NEVER show remirse to these hoes'' he means dont feel badforr kicking ass.

~ Five minutes later~

I pulled up and got out. I knocked on.the door and waited for her to answer.

~ Dhalya P.O.V~

WESZUP YALL!! I bee Dhalya Christina H. Im not tellin you my last name we ain't that close!! Anyways!! I'm laid back except at a party!! Just in case you didnt notice Im an exciting person. I heard a knock at the door. I walked downstairs and opened the door for Toyaa!! '' Hay Boo'' I yelled and hugged her '' Wassup Baeeee! You ready?'' she seemed kinda hapoy/sad ya know? ''yeah lemme get my phone..You ok?'' I asked a little concerned ''Yeah!! Im good I just ready for this party!!'' she said and perked up some ''Mmmmhmmm'' I walked up stairs grabbed my phone looked in the mirror one last time. Damn I look good!! I had on a Skin tight mid-thigh black sleeveless dress with some red red bottons. Beautiful!! I walked back downstairs. ''Leggo Chicka'' I smiled at Toy ''Alright!!'' she semi-yelled and got.up and walked out

~Toya P.O.V~

I was still sceptical about going but I really needed to get out of the house..so im going.

~10 minutes later~

We pulled up to the party. I got out and fixed my dress a little and continued to walk in my Best friend right beside me. When we got to the gate we walked straight in. The perks of being a drug lords little sister. I smiled at myself. When we walked in All thr hoes mugged us. SO!! They better know ill take they 'man'!! I walked straight to V.I.P. I looked around and...DAMN there was this tall carmel fresh. OHHH I gotta talk to him. I walked past him and ''accidentally'' bumped into him. ''AYE WHATCH WHERE....Ohh Hay beautiful'' his whole attitude changed! ''Hay my bad for bumping into you'' I replied sweetly showing off my pearly whites. His eyes tho!! They was Dark Hazel!Damn he fine. ''So what do you think?'' He askedhe hadbeen talking the whole time and I didnt even hear him..DAMNIT! ''What you say?'' I tried to make it sound normal as possible. He chuckled. Now that was sexy. ''I asked if you wanted to make it up to me by going out with me tomorrow night. ''Yeah I would love to'' I smiled at him. '' What's your name agian?'' '' Jeremiah and your name and number please?'' he asked sweetly ''Toya'' I have him my phone and put my number and. He did the same. Then I continued to walk. Until I felt a hand grab my arm. I turned around it was just Jeremiah. ''Wanna dance?'' I blushed a little and nodded. He led us to the dance floor. was Panoramic was on! This is my song!! I started twerking like a pro. Then I felt his soldier come to attention. He pulled me into is chest. '' I think I need to go before you start something you can't finish'' He whispered seductively while winking. ''Sorry'' Is all I could say I mean my ass works like that. I giggled at my conceded-ness ''Its coo' ma'' He smirked."Ill come too let me find my friend real quick" he nodded "coo". We walked around a little. Until I found her making out with this random guy. This chick! I went over and tapped her shoulder.

~Dhalya's P.O.V~

When we walked in the club all the hoes started at us with stank looks. Lmao we didn't care we new we was a couple bad Bitches!! We walked straight to the V.I.P section I was looking around for the bar the next thing I know Toya was walking off!! Wtf? ''Toyaaa!!'' I tried to yell over the music but it didn't work then she bumped into this guy. OHHHH.. she Tryna Mack see. I was startled when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see this tall slim guy he was Chris Brown fine!! ''Hey'' He had a deep voice!! That was sexy. ''Hay'' I replied trying to make it seem normal..it wasn't easy lol. '' What's your name beautiful?'' ''Dhalya and you handsome''

He chuckled " Jaylin is the name" hee said with a little smile " would you like to dance?" I couldn't find Toy abd I didn't have anything else to do PLUS it was a party so hell yeah!! I nodded. when we got to the dance floor panoramic was on. OHHHHH this my Jammmm!! I got on the wall with Jay behind me. I started twerking and dipping and all that!! I felt "something" against my butt...it want little! He pulled me closer his mouth on my ear. "Don't strart what you can't finish" he whispers lightly against my ear..that was fucking sexy!! "Maybe, I can finish!!" by now I was turned around body to body with him. He bent down and kissed my neck! "mmmm" I lightly moaned. He chuckled and carried me to a corner the back rooms where full. We started kissing and touching and...somebody tapped my shoulder!! Wtf ima kill who ever this is! I turned around it was Toya and this fine dude. "Yes Toy -_-?" I asked annoyed completely ignoring him. I was BUSY. "I came to tell you that I was about to go if you coming with me come on." I turned to Jaylin. " Can I catch a ride with You??" I asked batting my eyes a little. "Yeah ill take though home, Maybe" he winked at me. I smiled "Thanks. Toy he's gonna take me home" I smiled at her " see you later then" she replied she knew what was about to happen lol.

~Toyas P.O.V~

I turned to Jerimiah and smiled " Alright Leggo.." we walked out the club and went our seperate ways. When I got home I took a shower and put on some cheer shorts and a tank top. turned on my T.V. and put my phone abd the charger. TWEET TWEET. my phone rang meaning I had a text . It was Jeremiah

Text Convo:

Jermiahhh: Goodnight beautiful, Dont forget about our date tommorow *emoji heart**emoji zzz*

Me: Goodnight I wont *emoji wink**emoji heart*

~End of text Convo~

That really made my night. I went to sleep with no worries and a smile on my face. :)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for taking so long to update.. I'll try to update altleast 1 or 2 times a week. But comment and vote.. what do you think? Please excuse my mistakes I write these on my phone