Chapter 1

Before Reading please note:

1) I do not own Smallville.

2) The cover picture is not mine.

3) No hate or Cyberbullying is welcome here.

4) The more comments & votes I get, the more inspired I get; therefore updates will be faster.

5) This story has not been proofread or edited. If you find mistakes, please point them out in the comments for future readers if I don't get a chance to correct them.

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading & now that the boring stuff is out of the way... I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1: Plots & Plans

Chloe sighs as she arrives back at Smallville only to find him staring at Lana once again. I know its wrong... I'm the one who said I wanted to just be friends but I wasn't true...I only said that because he was clearly still in love with Lana and I didn't always want to be coming out second best to Lana Lang.

"Hey Clark," Chloe shouts as she arrives, trying to pull Clark's eyes away from his precious Lana.

Chloe bitter expression is covered up by a fake smile, not that Clark would notice anyway.

"Oh hey Chloe," He says in a faraway tone. Lana leaves and Clark finally turns his attention to Chloe. "So how was Metropolis? We missed you here."

"I'm sure you did," Chloe says, bitterness seeping into her tone while she glares at the spot Lana was standing in. "It was great!" She continues, the fake smile gracing her features once more, "I met new people. I forgot all about Smallville. There was even a cute journalist there!" He doesn't even look jealous. It's not a total lie. I mean he is a journalist & he was cute... It's just that he was no Clark and I don't think I could ever see him as anything more than a friend. I just wish Clark could see me as more than a friend. Maybe I should ask my cute journalist friend to come visit Smallville and Clark will finally notice me?

Chloe picks up the phone and calls Jacob. "Hey Jake, I was wondering if you could help me with something..."