School

It was 8:00 after we sat down to eat dinner, and talked for a while. My parents cleaned the food up and took care of the dishes with the help of my 2 sister's and then I walked to my room where i could be by myself. My room is purple mainly but I had my room organized in sections of each of my hobbies. When the clock struck midnight i had fallen asleep, I got up for school it was as normal as any day could be I was excited for my second day back to school since I moved here and I really like Stephen a lot. evan though hes taken and i know i cant date him still does not mean i cant see him at school or really just spend time with him too. I got ready for school as I left the house and half way down the block Stephen appeared "hey you want a lift to school" he asked, which I said yeah sure. So he held me tightly And teleported up to school accidentally in a storage closet and it happened when Astrid was walking by. She heared a crash and boom in the storage closet. so Astrid stopped, backed up and opened the door and she saw we were in their when other people saw us they said "aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww" And through the whole day people would stair and talk about us both good and bad or rumors. Untile I got fed up with it I stood up and said " take a picture it lasts longer. If you have something to say to us just say it. O and lastly nothing happened so stop with the rumors all ready. and beside we are not evan together so get over your selves" Then I sat back down when the bell rang Stephen took me home so I could get ready for our first battle, he left to do the same. The door bell rang and it was Stephen he started to talk to my dad asking questions and saying when I hade to be home. I walked down the stairs my blackish brown hair was in a pony tail out of my face, and I was wearing a purple shirt  with black leggings. he looked at me with those pretty ocean blue eyes and simply asked me if i was ready to go all i did was smile at him and asked him if he was ready to get his well lets just say his ass kicked by a girl. we walked to the bus station which took us to the train station and from their we teleported to the Lair, Where i started my training.