This Can't Be Real?!?!

We all crowded around the mound of dirt outside by Sierra's house. Katelynn was on Kara's back while Sierra and I played the circle of life. Five seconds later Kara threw a Katelynn onto Sierra.

    "Ha, that's what Simba gets," I laughed  with Kara. The other two struggled to get up. Kara headed down the mound towards us. After helping the other two up we stood looking around. We all stood in an awkward silence looking at the woods as sounds of construction filled the air. When a figure of black and white was spotted.

    "Bet you it's Slenderman," Katelynn grinned still looking at the woods.

    "Or Jack Skellington," Kara added referencing the movie we watched earlier.

    "How much?" I asked.

    "Five bucks," Katelynn said

    "Deal," I said.

    Kara turned to look at me, "You're not going to pay her if you lose, are you." It was an expected statement instead of a question.

    "Yep," I replied.

    "So, what're we gonna do?" Sierra asked.

    "Go say hi, duh," Katelynn replied.

    As we made our way down the hill. Three of us broke out into our own parody of one of our chorus songs.

    "Honey will you marry me, no b****, no b****. Will you marry me, no b****, f*** off." Then we all bursted out laughing and finally reached the woods. We looked closely for the one and only Slenderman. Katelynn squealed and we turned our attention to her. She ran up to the Slender and focused intently on poking his leg. After she did poke him, and her eyes went wide, then she said," Yeah, it's real." She ran and hid behind Kara. Sierra stared at her skeptically.

    "Yeah, sure, I believe you," Sierra said then walked up and kicked Slenderman. She yelled and fell down. Sierra ran back and held her leg the entire way back to her house leaving us all alone.

    Slenderman stood right in front of us making weird hand gestures. We all stared at each other confused until finally he threw his tentacles in the air. Next thing I felt I was being dragged.