Gossip hour

I don't any of these characters or the nature series *"

**sakuras pov**

I just finished tell mostly everyone about this party for sasuke all I had to do was invite Ino . Ino and I go way back.. It funny we use to fight a lot back then... We would fight over sasuke.

Ughh sasuke he makes me feel so so ugh shannndaroo!! I finally arrarrived Ino's flower shop and didn't see her in the front so I decided to go look for her in the back. Ah there she is sitting in the back room on her phone. So i decided to see what she was doing... I crept up and saw she was texting someone I tried to see who it was but she saw me look over her shoulder.

"sakuraaaa!! '" she screamed in my ears "you scared me! What are u doing and why did u come to the back of my shop?!?! " she ask me screaming "sorry I just came to tell you that naruto and hinata are throwing sasuke a party to welcome him back. " I told her "oh he is back already? Oh wait what time? " she asked me "5:00 and yea he is back.. Great isn't it? " I said sarcastically. "something tells me it not what going on sakura? " Ino asked me worried "nothing and hey who where you texting earlier? " I asked trying to avoid talking about sasuke "oh yea wait hold up. " she said as she quickly type something on her phone. "there anyways I was texting ummm tenten.. Yea tenten! " she told me nervously "oh really!?... I Your lying! " I said "tell me who it really was!!" I asked " no sorry.... Unless u tell me what's bothering you. " she made me an offer. I didn't want to tell her but ugh I really wanted to know so I did. "Fine I will ok so ummm it just that before sasuke left I really thought he liked me.. But now that he is back he acts the same and some times ruder towards me and its confusing me and how I feel. " I told her trying not to cry. " ahh I see so that's what it is I had a feel it was about sasuke. " she said calmly "well now it my turn the person I was texting was Sai . " she said smiling. "what really..... What does that mean? " I asked "it means... I may like him.. " she turned her head away blushing " omg really, that's adorable awww you two would make a great couple. " I told her smiling "thanks sakura! " she said smiling and blushing. As I was going to continue talking her phone rang. "its Sai! " she said look at me "answer it go on beside I gotta go see you Ino pig! " I told her using the nick name I gave her years ago. "see you, billboard forehead. " she told me as she answered Sai's call.

As I was walking outside her shop I remember I forgot to ask if she was even going.. Oh well hope she doesn't forget hehe...

Then I started walking home to get ready for the party.