Shy or sly

I don't own of these character or the series. Just this story.

**hinatas pov**

I was all done with the decoration and it was only 2:00 pm and the party was at 6:00 pm so I decide to go get the girls together since we don't always hang out it have party's.

My first stop was Sakura's apartment. I knocked and she answered "ah hinata-chan what brings you to my house? " she asked me sweetly. " sorry to disturb but I was wondering since the party is at 6 and we still have a lot of time I thought maybe all of us girls could go out and get ready? " I asked " sure sounds fun but before we do come inside you look tired and thirsty. " she told me and she was right I was a bit tired and I did forget to drink water. "OK sounds nice. " I took her afford.

Sakura lead me inside and I sat down. "say hinata I was just wondering... How's everything with naruto and you and how do u guys get along? " she asked me as she handed me my water. " well first off we are doing well and second we get along fine he so sweet and gentle and funny and also we do don't always get along if that what you it really asking. " I told her kindly. " really they how do you do it? " she asked "do what? " I asked
" get over your fights and see eye to eye? " she asked me.
" well you see if it my fault I apologize but when it's his fault  apologize. And well sometimes I want one thing and he wants another but I always get me way! " I said as I gave her a small innocent wink "wow hinata I always thought you are shy not sly enough to trick him into doing what you what haha! " she said as she laughed "wait I didn't mean it like that I'm not that sly. " I said nervously " I know but thanks for the laugh. " she told me smsmiling and I returned the gesture.

Just you Wait Sakura your gonna be laughing and smiling just like me in love.