New kid

Ximena had been popular for so long at her previous school. It had only just dawned on her that it would be very difficult to make new friends in a new school half way through the year. Ximena's father had to move for his job because he had been given a great promotion or at least he said it was great it was really only about £20 more a week than his last payment. Nonetheless , they moved and found a nice house which was just as nice as her last one , all it needed was a bit of sprucing up.
When she arrived infront of the school building, she admired how large it was and tried to take it all in. As she walked into the hallway she remembered her father telling her that she had to visit the head-teacher to see about her timetable and a map of the school . The only problem was that she didn't know where to find the head. You noticed a group of boys and decided to ask one of them if they could tell her. They were all really loud so she thought it would be s good idea to see who was the leader or most dominant of the group and talk to him directly rather than trying to shout over the top of them all. After a moment , Ximena had come to realise that the leader of the group of friends was clearly a boy whom was about average height who appeared to be rather strong so she decided to go and tap his shoulder.
'Em... I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of the head's office?' She asked sheepishly.
'Oh! Uh, yeah sure! You just take a left along that corridor and it's right there! Oh I'm Ja'Far by the way, I'm guessing your new to the school.'
'Yeah actually. I'm Ximena Contreras nice too meet you!'
'Mind if I just call you Xime ' he said quite coolly .
'No I'm cool with that, that's what I used to get called st my old school anyway . I should go now!' Xime said while walking away but one of the other boys tripped her up as she was leaving. But thankfully , Ja'Far caught her just before she fell to the ground. It was rather awkward because all of the other boys began to 'ooh' and 'ahh' as she were on her way once again .

A/n well I really hope you like it Ximena cuz it was hard to write about a character I don't know . * does pouty face *