~Chapter 1~

A sigh comes out as I realize I have to go to school today. "Why does school have to be a thing again?" I mumble under my breathe. My eyes light up as I see my best friend, Nick, sitting on the bench waiting for me. "Hey Lex, what's going on?" Nick says to me smiling like always. "Nothing much, just another day at this stupid school I guess." I reply, sighing. "It's not that bad I guess, I mean, look at the bright side! We have eighth period together." His remark makes me smile, Nick hugs me tight, making me sigh with relief. Maybe this will be a good day?

***
I sit in my seat waiting for the clock to say 4:30. Taking a huff of air I pick up my phone to see if anyone has texted me, no texts. Some time passes and the bell rings. All of the students rushing out of the door waiting to get home. I see Nick waving me over to him. "Hey, I have some HUGE news!" Nick says with a smile on his face, "I..." His smile fades a small bit. "What's wrong?" I say, with a worried expression on my face. "I... me and Alexis are..." Tears suddenly fall from my face as I run to my car. "Lexi! Wait!" Nick calls from a distance. I knew I had no real friends. He knew I had feelings for him. But I have to look past that now, I'm alone. Forever.

***
Rain is coming down as I walk into my house. My mother staring at me, "Lex, is something wrong?" My mother asks me before I run to my room. I lay on my bed hugging my pillow for a long while. I decide to text my 'wife' Morgan. "Hey." I text her, tears rolling down my face. "Hey, Silver. Can you call? Kinda bored." Morgan replies to me, "Sure, kinda need to talk anyways." I start to dial her number, waiting for her to pick up. "Hey, what's going on? You said you needed to talk to me anyways." Morgan answers. "Morgie, can you come over for a while? I'm sure my mom won't mind, she likes you." I say, waiting for her response. "Sure, but I wanna introduce you to someone when I get there!" From that she hangs up, probably rushing over to my house.~

****
Well! Here's my first story and chapter on this site! I hope whoever reads this enjoyed so far! Will update as soon as possible. ♡