~Chapter 3~

(WARNING SOME SEXUAL CONTENT!)

I guess I should get dressed, and brush my hair. Caleb should be ready to video chat soon. I look through my closet, no, no, no, yes. I finally decide on what to wear, my Triforce shirt. Caleb did say he loves video games, so he'll love me if he knew I love them also! I put the shirt on, and do my make-up, and brush my hair. Perfect. Now to take a picture of myself to send to Morgan, she'll be the judge of how good my outfit is. I take my phone out and take the selfie. I decide to send it to Morgan, "Hey, do you think this outfit looks good enough?" I text. "Looks just fine to me, who are you trying to impress? You never wear make-up." Morgan replies. "None of your business." I say, slyly. "Okay, but whoever it is, is pretty lucky!" I giggle. "Gayyyyyy!" "Hey, I'm just saying you look nice, plus we are already married so I own you!" I end the conversation there.

Ten minutes later and my phone vibrates. I pick my phone up to see who is skype calling me, 'Caleb the Squid Sister' the name reads. I giggle a bit and answer it. "Hey Silver!" He smiles wide. "Hey Caleb! What are you doing?" "Nothing much, just talking to you, you look beautiful. Who are you trying to impress?" He laughs. "Haha we just met and you are already asking me questions like this!" "Well, yeah, just kinda curious." He laughs nervously. "Hey, what's wrong?" He sighs, "Nothing, you're just so beautiful." "Straight forward aren't you." I laugh and blush a bit. "Heh, yeah. Look sorry to cut this short but, I've gotta go. My mom just texted me and said dinner is done. Bye." "Aww... Bye." The call ends.

I lay on my bed for a bit, what was wrong with him? He was flirting with me and then he just flaked out... Does he not like me? Do I make him nervous? Hmm... I guess it is pretty early in our friendship for a relationship or anything. Maybe I'll talk to him later. Soon I hear a knock at my door, "Lexi, I'll be home later, I need to go to Tampa for a few hours to go see your Aunt in the hospital." I sigh. "What's wrong with her?" I ask curiously. "She broke her leg while she was helping your uncle fix the roof." I sigh, "Okay. Bye." She closes my door and I think for a while about Caleb.

I decide to call Nick. The phone rings for a bit, I hear a few moans coming from the the receiver, "Oh shittttt!" The call ends. I cry thinking about what Alexis has done to him. Fucking bitch, I don't need them. I have four great friends anyways.~

****
Regretting the end so much!! Haha. I hope this chapter was enjoyable! I'll add more later. Comment what you think. ♡