Favorite Season

I love Winter and Spring!!!! I don't know why but I just do!!!

Seth Rollins

Winter! You love just sitting by the fire and staying indoors driniking coffee and hot coco.

Dont forget the SNOW!!

Tyler Breeze

Summer!

Cause that mean the pool and vacations....also Tyler has great lighting for great selfies.

Dean Ambrose

Summer!

You love going to his house in vegas beacuse it's tecnically summer aready there. Where the place where you live it's like winter.

You just love the sun!!

Randy Ortan

Spring!

You like taking pictures of the flowers and It's acually when you get to see Randy in short sleeves shirts and lets just say the outline of his muscles are so sexy!!!

John Cena

Summer!

Considering that you live in tampa with John, you just love the summer. You love it because John takes you on picinic dates and you just love the out doors.

Roman Reings

Fall!

You love how its hot but then cold. You like the breeze that come along with this season.

Oh! you also love wearing Roman sweatshirts.

Jeff Hardy

Spring!

You just love the flowers that bloom during this time. You and jeff like painting so you usally paint outside while it's warm.

Cm Punk

Winter!

You guys like goign out in the snow in Chicago.

Hey both of you are childish and you love it!

----------------------------

Request open!!!!