1st

!!smut warning!!
!!boyxboy!!

Luke's P.O.V

"Hey babe, you wunna do something today?" Calum asks while walking out of the bathroom. "Sure, you have something planned..??" I question as I lay on our bed scrolling through Twitter. "Yea I do actually" he says sitting beside me. "Well..? What is it?"

"I can't tell you, it's a secret, all I can say is, don't dress to fancy, and go get ready now"
He answered, while leaving me.

"When do I have be ready?!"
"5:30"

Alright I have 2 and a half hours to get ready.
________________
-40 minutes later-
Ok so I'm done my shower now I have to find something to wear...
-------
After 20 minutes of freaking out because I didn't know what to wear, I finally decided on a white graphic tank top, black skinny jeans, and a simple flower crown.

My mom calls me her flower child, mostly because I wear flower crowns a lot, so I guess it's true. I don't mind though.
----------------
So I still have half an hour until I'm actually supposed to be ready, so I go brush my teeth, and fix my hair before going into the kitchen for a drink.
I noticed a small (A/N smol. ) note on the fridge..I take it and it's a "clue" for mine and Calum's date. After reading it, it lead me to another one, (which was by a park) and so on..until I arrived at a small water fall in a forest, with a picnic set up, I looked around and it was beautiful!
While I was busy admiring the small waterfall in front of me, I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who baby"
I turned around and hugged him "you did this..." Gesturing to the picnic. "For me..?" I don't understand why he would, I mean, yeah he's my boyfriend..but this is amazing..and he doesn't seem like the type to be all romantic and stuff..
"Well of course, but I had some help from ashy, and Mikey, but I thought you'd like it.. And I know I'm not the kinda guy who would do anything like this...but I'd do anything for my baby, anything for you Luke" oh my god..I'm gunna cry he is so cute, (A/N, same luke. Same.)
After we ate, I straddled Calum and kissed him softly. And that soon became heated, very quickly may I add.
"Let's...go...ho...shit" he stood up, bringing me with him, and put me down, we broke the kiss and hurried home.
_________________
Calum's P.O.V.

I carefully put Luke down on our bed, and he immediately attacked my mouth again, I didn't hesitate to kiss back. "Too many clothes" I mumbled as I was trying to get his shirt off, he pulled back to pull it off fully, as I did the same, I reached down to undo the button on his pants, and pulled them down along with his boxers. After getting rid of his clothes, I slowly kissed my way down, completely ignoring his member, earning a whine from Luke, "Calum please, no teasing" I obliged and put him in my mouth, using my hands for the part my mouth couldn't reach, and slowly bobbed my head, I felt him twitch in my mouth signalling he was about to cum. I pulled off of him with a 'pop' earning, yet another whine from Luke, I took the rest of my clothes off, and grabbed the lube and a condom, sliding it over my member, I asked if he wanted to be prepped first,"no, god damn it Calum I need you in me now." He answered, obviously very needy right now. I positioned myself at his entrance, and slowly pushed in, making us both moan, "shit baby, you're so tight" I slowly picked up my speed, making Luke a moaning mess, I ran my hands up and down his body a few times, then reached down and pulled his hair back a little, "fuck you look so hot with that flower crown on" to which he answered with a another moan, "cal I'm gunna cum"
"Me to" after a couple for thrusts, we both climaxed together.  i pulled out taking the condom off and throwing it in the garbage bin, falling beside Luke, who instantly cuddled up to me, I pulled the covers over us, as we slowly drifted off to sleep
"I love you Luke"
___________________
Sorry if this sucks, this isn't my first time writing smut..but I'm not that good at it...this book, may or may not be all smut, I haven't decided yet..let me know what you think of Luke the flower child.
I love you, you beautiful potatoes!!
-love, ME..obviously 🙄❤️😊