THE TURNING

The next day when i woke up that morning i felt like a hole other person like i have changed over night. I walked downstairs into the bathroom and took a look at myself...my hair was so perfect and my eyes was bloody red and my teeth was getting sharper and sharper ever second! "Kayla"!! Mother said yes!! I yelled come here mother said....then that is when i just flashed to the kitchen and i notice how quick i was running. Yes mom i said...i would like you to meet Derrick she said at that point when i seen his face i know him he is the person that bit me but could not tell my mom that she will call the police and take me to the hospital....and they will try to change me back and make a mistake and kill me. Hi i said hello Kayla right he said yes that's my name i said i think you two will get along well mother said then i walked out the door to school. When i walked i the school every one was staring at me then my Best Friend Arkeia came up to me and said Kayla you look amazing what happened to you last night?? It's a secret so do you promise not to tell no one i said yes i promise Arkeia said. Okay days ago i was kidnapped and abducted by a man named Derrick and this morning he was in my house....with my mother...what!??? Arkeia said shhhh i whispered..Oh sorry she said but really i was Bitten....he was a Vampire and now I'm one. Wow Arkeia said yup i said so what are you going to do now she said...i smiled and said just gonna have fun with what i got.