Chapter 18

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"You took me to a jewelry store?" I asked.

Cameron chuckled and got out of the car.

I scoffed at the fact that he's ignoring me and got out of the car and ran after him.

"Wow, everything looks so expensive." I blurted looking at everything around me.

Cameron smiled and walked me over to the desk.

"Pick up for Dallas." He said to the clerk behind to desk.

The guy nodded and picked up a black velvet box and handed right to Cameron.

He handed the clerk a credit card and then handed the box to me.

"A special something for a special girl." Cam said.

I smiled brightly and opened the box slowly like in the movies. I could literally see the bright light glow all around my present and my eyes bulge out of my head.

"Holy shit!" I cried.

The clerk behind the desk raised and eyebrow at me and giggled.

"She must like, I hope?" He said.

Cameron nodded and mouthed, 'Thank You' and grabbed his card back.

"You got me this gorgeous necklace?" I said to Cameron.

He nodded and walked me to the car as I gaped at the necklace in shock.

"I-I don't know what to say?"

Cameron chuckled and put his hand on my back.

"We have a strong brother/sisterly bond. Two hearts in one. I'll forever be with you. Through thick and thin." Cameron preached.

I could literally feel tears start to form.

I wrapped my arms around Cameron and squeezed him tight. He does so much for me it's insane. I feel that he cares about me more than he cares about himself.

"I love you big brother." I said beginning to cry.

I could feel Cameron laughing at my ugly crying face.

"I love you more little one."

Pulling away Cameron took a deep breath and pushed me towards the car.

"Now save those tears for later. You'll need them for when I show you what's next. Maybe..I was actually hoping you wouldn't cry but we'll wait and see." He explained as we finally got to the truck.

I climbed inside and clutched my necklace. This was the prettiest thing ever and so sweet. I really needed to do something for Cameron.

"Don't worry. We are literally going down the block." Cameron interjected as I was about to speak.

I sighed and sat back into my seat.

What is he planning? I literally have an hour and a half until my date! Now I can panic.

******

"You took me to a dress store?" I pouted.

"What? You're a girl, you need to look good on your first date, and I'm a good brother. You're welcome." Cameron proclaimed.

I nodded willingly and followed Cameron inside.

We walked to the counter and smiled at the lady.

"Pick up for Dallas." Cameron stated to the lady.

"Okay. This better be a pretty dress because if it's not I'm g- HOLY SHIT THATS THE PRETTIEST DRESS MY GREEN EYES HAVE EVER LAID EYES ON. I'm pretty sure that made sense." I cried.

Cameron laughed at me and watched as I grabbed the dress and ran into the dressing room.

I rushed swiftly into the dressing room and closed the door.

I can't believe I actually doubted my brother's fashion skills. This was so gorgeous I couldn't even begin to describe it. I know the dress may be a plain color but the fact that it fit the occasion perfectly just makes it 20x more perfect! I loved not matter what everybody says.

I slipped on the dress easily and grabbed my clothes and walked outside to where Cameron was standing.

My brother perked up when he saw me and smiled brightly at me and my dress.

"It's perfect. You look amazing!" Cameron exclaimed walking over to me grabbed my clothes.

"All you need are these." Cameron said grabbing the prettiest pair of black high heeled booties.

"Oh my god Cam you're the best." I said hugging Cameron.

I could feel Cameron's happy energy glowing off of him. He was a proud big brother and I was a proud little sister of it. I couldn't ask for anyone better.

"Now let's get you home to finish you up for your date."

I nodded along with Cameron and walked out of the dress store a happy girl.

*********************************

Hey guys!!

So what do you think?

Eliza is looking gorgeous for Hayes but Hayes is being confused about Lydia. What do you think is going to happen??

Comment below and don't forget to like, vote, and share!!

Thnx for reading💙

~Rawr~