Chapter 24

I woke up to a bright shiny room and an empty bed. Does everyone leave me while I sleep?

My body was super stiff and my head began to pound loudly through my ears. Ugh being sick sucks.

I saw my door suddenly swing open and in came my chipper brother holding a big bowl of cereal. Oh yay I love cereal.

I tried to sit up but I could feel my head get heavy and throb harder. I groaned and laid back down.

"Morning Liz! Still feeling bad?" Cameron asked setting the bowl next to my bed. He sat next to me and get my head. When did he become a mom?

"Better. Now can you tell me when you became a mother?" I joked.

Cameron let out a sarcastic laugh and raised his eyebrow at me.

"Can you tell me when you got married?" He teased back lifting my right hand.

I smiled slightly. I sat up and grabbed the cereal Cameron brought and ate the whole thing slowly. Cameron stayed with me and kept watching as relapses of pain came and went when my fever stroke and I felt like dying.

"Okay Liza. That's it. We're going to Dr.Sherman. You're in so much pain and it's killing me to watch you." Cameron cried standing up.

I grunted and pulled the covers off of me. I never hated the doctors but I never liked them either. If you think about it it's not that fun going to the doctors when you want to bash everyone's head in. Trust me, I want to just slit my own throat for hurting so badly!!!! I was just so willing to go because I wanted to know why I was so dang sick after my date with Hayes. Did I eat something bad?

********

Hayes P.O.V

I literally could not sleep. I paced my room full of anxiety and joy.

I was so happy with Elizabeth. She made me feel happy. I was so glad that I finally worked up the nerve to ask her and that she said yes!

But...I hated lying to her.

I wasn't planning on Lydia kissing me? But I can help the fact that I'm keeping it from Lizzy. God why did she have to ruin everything?

But that's not the whole truth though. Ever since that kiss....I've...doubted....my feelings for Elizabeth. I mean when I'm with her it feels natural and free but I've liked Lydia for years and the fact that she may want me now, how could I pass that up?

No....I have this amazing girl that is now my girlfriend. She likes me and I like her. Lydia is- I mean Lizzy is perfect.

Dammit.

What the hell am I going to do now?

**********************************

Hiya!!

Sorry that it's such a short chapter. But at least it's juicy! Lol

And sorry about all the cussing. It's not my intention to make you feel uncomfortable it's his watching Hayes on you tube and anywhere else he has said that he does have a trashy mouth and he knows it quite well. So I'm trying to relate as closest to Hayes as possible.

So there ya have it🙃

I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a like or whatever, comment, and please share my book!! It would mean the world to me😊

Thanks for reading💙

~Rawr~