Chapter 10

A/N when I typed in chapter 10, I didn't put the zero 😂 so here chapter one

ZACH'S POV

I smile at my phone as I see the words from Cait

Cait🍂- I love you guys😂

I'm part of the guys. She loves me! Wait... It's only as a friend more than likely. Even though I'm her age I have a 10% chance of getting her and a 90% chance of not getting her. She's perfect and I'm just a guy who sits in front of his iPad talking to 6 thousand people, singing random things, and trying to entertain them. By like saying "let me suck them titties baby ooohh" all the time along with the 21 rap and al the other songs I made up out of complete boredom. I sigh and I grab my iPad, even though I'm really tired, and it's the middle of the day, I'm going live to get my mind off of her.

I hit the tweet of this broadcast then I press go live.

CAITLINS POV

I get the notification that zachs live. I click the notification from younow and start watching it from my phone while I open my computer watching him.

"Okay guys so there's this one person I can't stop thinking about," he stars blushing. More than likely he's talking about a different fan. "I remember seeing her in her white vans and I saw her and I was like 'damnnnnn Daniel' and her eyes. They pop out of her fucking head. She's a amazing friend so far. I don't think she wants to be more than just a friend though. Like, I know most fans want to get with me and hang out with me, but like when I saw her she wasn't freaking out. I remember that blush that came to her face when I saw she was wearing some of my merch. She want a crazy fan but still a fan of me. Okay I know I'm rambling." He says taking a break from talking for a bit before he continues with: "okay lets catfish someone," he laughs and the comments start blowing up with the laughing emoji. I don't know why but I switch over to my computer and I lay on my stomach and watch him play around. I laugh at his stupid silly things he does.

---

After about a hour after that he starts ending the broadcast when Nick comments.

@itsnickbean- Zach. She's here dumb fuck😂

After Zach reads it, his face starts to flush with embarrassment.

"If you're watching this go like my selfie on Instagram and follow all my social medias that are @ bruhitszach love you guys bye" he spits out quickly and ends the broadcast.

Well...

That was interesting............

••••••¥•••

HEYYY

Damn 5quad5sos back at it again with the shortass chapters 😂

So I'm going on vacation on the 15-19 of this month but of course I'm writing. So be ready for like 3 chapters be somewhat long or 3 short chapters smashed together.

Q U E S T I O N!!

Do you guys like long chapters that take longer to write

Or

Shorter chapters that I can type in like 20 minutes?

Because I want what you guys want more than anything because I'm here for your entertainment of reading a shitty ass book wrote by myself.

Thanks for 100+ reads!!!¡