Chapter 25

I know I haven't been writing. So I'm sorry. Please comment and vote.

Picture- Shambler

__________________________

(Juan Pov.)

I almost lost my cool back in there with Victoria, but at the same time all that was going through my head was fear of her. Moments had passed and Jeffrey soon came outside with a weird expression on his face. Then he started barking out orders but I couldn't help but feel anger arising in me.

"Stay inside and someone must be with someone else. Nobody can be alone. Lock this place up now!"Jeffrey ordered.

I couldn't believe that this coño was talking to us like that. But I had to give him a thumb up for talking out and showing that he wasn't a wimp.

"What do you want to do?"I questioned him.

"Well we can lock up the house."He answered.

"Ok ill go with anyone who wants to go with me to do that."

He nodded his head and went off. I found Alex talking to Aaron and Brenda and decided to ask them for help. I walked up to them with the most sincere smile I could make.

"Juan what's up with your face?"Alex chuckled.

"Ugh whatever."I growled. "I need your help boarding up the windows and other stuff."

"Sure Juan."Brenda said as she grabbed Aaron's hand and walked passed me.

My nose wiggled and I began to shiver. I looked back at Aaron and grabbed him by his shoulder. He was surprise but I didn't let go. I began to sniff the air and then at him.

"What the hell man. Are you sniffing me?"

My eyes grew bigger once I notice what I smelled. I looked up at him and apologized. I knew something was different about him but I didn't have time to worry about him. I grabbed Alex and we headed towards the front door. Aaron just walked away with Brenda to another part of the hotel.

"So how are we going to board this up?"He calmly looked up to me.

"Well you can web it shut while I make sure everything is locked."I answered him.

He nodded his head in agreement. I walked over to the door and turned the knob to only find out it wasn't locked. The cool air quickly filled the room. My eyes quickly shifted when I caught a scent and my jaw dropped. I closed the door and locked it as fast as I could.

"Alex web it now!"I yelled out at him.

He didn't ask questions as he shot webs at it causing the door not to open from the inside or outside. He did the same to the windows after I made sure to lock it up.

He turn towards me and raised an eye brow, before he could say anything I blurted out.

"I could smell something outside. I wasn't sure what it was or who it is but there are lots of them and there everywhere."

He gasped and started to run to the other rooms and webbed anything that could lead him to the outside. I simply ran to Jeffrey and Alexis who were boarding up the other half of the hotel.

"Jeffrey.."I gasped out. "I can smell them."

He looked at me and ran through the hotel with his super speed and within seconds Jeffrey came back. Everything is locked in the hotel but you need to make sure nobody gets in. He turned to Alexis.

"Babe I need you to go to Victoria's room and warn Pamela what's going on and see if you can move Victoria to her room on the top floor."

"Sure."She said as she rushed out the room.