Cahpter 1: Waterhood

This started when they were just cute little kids, swimming together are Haruka,Rei,Nagisa,Makoto and also Rin. As always, they have fun swimming together. Great friendship. Also there's Kou, the little sister of Rin, with her friend Stella. A new student in grade 2. She has blonde hair with aquamarine highlights and a cute dimple. When the two girls entered the swimming room, the boys stared at them with curiousity..

Then Nagisa asked. " Rin-chan? Who is with your sister? She's cute!"

Rin opened his eyes wide open and said. "I don't know.."

Makoto shouted. "Let's go and ask!" They all went out of the pool but Haruka didn't.

"Hey, Are you coming with us?" Nagisa tilted.

Haruka was silent for a moment, looking at Stella then spoke. "I want to stay here.."

Nagisa sigh. "Oh well, Can't separate you with water huh? Fine.." Nagisa left and Haruka began swimming away.

The three boys came near Kou and her friend. They smiled and said together "Konnichiwa!" Kou smiled back and said back,"Konnichiwa!"

Her friend bowed and said "Konnichiwa. My name is Stella Victoria, I'm half Australian and Japanese.. I'm new here.." She was shaking nervously.

Makoto said with a cute smile. "Hey Stella-san.. Don't be nervous."

Nagisa shouted. "Hello! I am Nagisa Hazuki, Here is Makoto Tachibana and Rin Matsuo-" and Kou disturbed. "My Big brother!"

Stella smiled and looked at the pool with a curious look.. "Who is he?" she pointed with her eyes Haruka who was looking at her.

Kou said."His name is Haruka Nanase, He is not really that social so.." Stella continued looking at him and Haruka looked at her back. A few seconds later, Haruka went back to swimming and lead Stella watching him swim. The guys and Kou noticed her watching.

They smiled at each other leaving Stella with a curious face again. "What?" Rin said. "Oh nothing.. Hey wanna watch us swim?" Stella said proudly, "Sure!"

Kou lead Stella to the bench and whispered. "Do you like Haruka?" Kou grinned. "No I don't.. I was just looking at him because he seems familiar to me." Kou chuckled. "Yeah right Stelly!" Stella pouted and was just watching then swim and ignored Kou.

The four boys went swimming then paused for a moment with Haruka. "So Haruka-senpai, Do you like the girl you just looked at earlier?" Rin grinned. Haruka was silent and mumbled. "Why would I like a girl?" Then continued swimming far away from them.

Many days has pasted and the four boys, Kou and Stella are some quite getting along especially Haruka and Stella.. In first, they keep on looking at each other from a far then now they talk bit not that much because Haruka is still that emo type of guy. When it's time to go home, The gang left early except Stella and Haruka. Stella was hanging posters and banners around school to vote for her for school president and Haruka left his notebook in his table and tries to find it. He found his notebook and went out when he saw Stella putting a banner on the wall.

Stella mumbled loudy, "Ugh. It's so hard to pin this the--!!" She fell out of the ladder, closed her eyes then realized that she didn't feel a hard bump just a light one.

She opened her right eye and saw Haruka with his blue and sparkly eyes. "Am I dead?" Stella asked then Haruka had a death glare. "You should've died." Stella gulped and stood up. "Gomennasi!" she bowed and said it in a sad tune. He looked at her hair in silence then sigh. "Next time, try to call for help." Haruka climbed the ladder then attached the banner in a proper way.

"Arigato Haru-cha-- I mean Haruka-senpai." She bowed again and Haruka patted her head then Stella flustered. When Haruka left, Stella stood in her spot for awhile and took a deep breath. "Focus Stella, You can never like him. He is the silent type of guy and I promised him about his love.. for the water." She mumbles to herself then laugh when she said the word "water". Is she really jealous of water right now?

When the boys and me went near the Sakuara tree where there memories are remembered. They heard the shocking news about Rin going abroad to be the best Olympic swimmer. Haruka and the guys felt heartbroken. So when Rin left, The swimming team was gone. And it made everyone sad, even Kou and Stella.