Chapter 2: The New School Beginning

9 Years later, Great things happened. Stella being the president for those part years and the greatest part is.. Someone enrolled in there school! Who could it be?

Haruka was sitting in the tub, thinking about stuff with his swimsuit on ofcourse and looked in his toy dolphin with a sigh and drowned into the water.

Makoto was running going to Haruka's house when suddenly he saw a white kitten. He pet it then smile. Makoto continued running then bust in Haruka's door.

Makoto wondered. "The bathroom ofcourse!" He ran into the bathroom and busted the door.. again.

"We are almost late Haru!" He said with a tired face.

"Gomene.." Haruka replied.

"Here.." Makoto reached out his hand to help him get out.

"Arigato.." Haruka held his hand and Makoto pulled him out of the water. Haruka did it in a sexy style.

Makoto sigh. "You were wearing your swimsuit again in the tub?"

Haruka stayed quiet and left the bathroom. Makoto followed him out.

Haruka put on his apron ONLY and begins cooking his favorite dish.. Mackarel.

"Mackarel again? For breakfast?" Makoto said.

"Mackarel is only the food I can affort.." He continued. "And it's good for the health too."

"If you say so Haru." Makoto smiled.

"Get change after okay?"

Haruka stayed silent and begins eating. When he's done doing all things he needs to do, they already left going to school. They walk together side-by-side and Haruka was looking at the sea. Makoto realized him and said.

"You will soon swim Haru." While smiling. Haruka looked away, and looked at the sea again. When somebody yelled for there name behind them.

"Haru-chan! Makoto-chan!" When they look behind them, It was the student council president, Stella Victoria. Haruka got pissed off and said.

"Don't call my name with a chan. Remember?" Stella sighed. "Yep. It's still the boring Haruka!"

Makoto laughed softly. "Why is the president almost late?"

"I'm excused for today because of work papers and homeworks.. It's hard to do both okay!?" She said.

The three walked together going to school, they're both in the same class but Stella is the youngest and should be in first year high school with Kou but she was really smart and she's been president for 9 years now so ahe was transferred. She was comfortable with it because she knows Makoto and Haruka so it won't be a problem for her.

Homeroom started so Stella, the president, told the class about the club makings this year.

"So class, we are open for finding or accepting clubs. So if you're intrested, tell the teacher or me. Soo.. We need moooooore clubs!" She smiled.

Stella glanced into Haruka then he glanced into Makoto in confusion but Makoto smiled instead. Maybe Makoto knows what Stella is talking about.

When classes was over, they head out going to the penthouse because that's where they eat their lunch while Stella needs to go to there meeting with the other councilors.

Makoto had a sad face. "You're not gonna eat again with us? Meeting?" Haruka also reacted with a serious look while looking at her.

"Yeah.. I'm so sorry. I promise to eat with you next time!" Stella said.

Haruka mumbled. "You keep on saying that and it's been long since you ate with us."

Stella looked at Haruka. "Hmm?"

"N-nothing.." Haruka replied while looking down.

"Well, got to go! See ya later! She winked at Makoto leaving Haruka confused again.

"What was that?" Haruka said curiously.

"It's nothing." Makoto, as usual, smiled back at Haruka. "Let's eat!" Then Haruka nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the other hand. Stella was arguing with the Vice President, ______. He's smart.. serious.. AND A BULLY. He thinks he's all inocent but when it comes to Stella, he annoyes her. Big Time. Like this..

"Why would we need a luxury sofa in the cafetorioum!?" She yelled with anger.

"Don't worry, Just buy one for me for all the cute chicks and me eat peacefully." He said with a grin.

"Ugh! You're the Vice President and you should be a good role model!!" She yelled again.

"I am, If I'm with others but with you? I shoudn't be because you're easy to tease!" He grinned again.

Stella stayed silent then mumbles. "Where is Ariana and ______?" With a sigh.

____ Stared at Stella. She noticed it and asked. "Umm.. Sup bro?" While waving infront of his face. His face turned red and replied. "S-sorry.. I thought you have something in your face." He did a joke to let Stella ignore his face. "But there is! Is that a pimple?" He continued. "Are you thinking of someone? Me perhaps?" While smirking.

"I never had one pimple in my life! Liar! and I don't think of annoying guys." She replied while fake smiling.

Suddenly the door banged and two people yelled. "Gomene for being late Stella-san! and ____-kun!" They both bowed at us.

"It's okay. Don't be late next time okay?" Stella said while smiling. There name is Ariana and Takumi. Ariana is a foreign friend of Stella. She got forced by Stella to go to Japan, study and live there and her parents agree because they realize that if they get separated they will be sad. And also the student council Secretary.

Takumi is the student council treasurer. He's handsome with his nerdy glasses and is really smart. He didn't pass being the president because he's not that popular in school.

"Let's start by discussing about the club venues!" Stella said excitedly.

They discussed it until lunch was over. Ofcourse they ate while doing that.