Chapter 3 : The Start of The New Club

While Makoto and Haruka went downstairs, they bumped into a familiar person..

They both shouted. "Nagisa Hazuki!?"

The familiar person replied. "Hey there! Long time no see!" while smiling and waving. He ran going near them. He is Nagisa.

Makoto was shocked and asked. "Why-- When-- How??"

"Hmm.. Why because my old school is laaame and I love this Penguin school. No offence though. When, I enrolled last year and How." He thinked then continued. "By my parents?"

Haruka and Makoto was so amazed. "Let's eat together while talking about everything in the penthouse, okay?" Said by Makoto. Nagisa nodded.

They ate and talked the whole lunch period and promised to leave school together later. When they went back to classes, the first person sitting in her chair was Stella. Her head was in the table, sleeping. She got up really early doing the papers for school plus homeworks so she is really tired.

Haruka tried waking her up saying. "Miss president? Stella.." While shaking her.

"Ugh... 5 more minutes." Stella moaned.

"Class is starting Stella." Makoto added.

Stella's head rose up and Stella rubbed her eyes, in a cute way that make Haruka's heart skip a beat.

"Sorry, I thought I was at home.." She smiled weakly.

Haruka looked away so she can't see his face turn red.