chapter 1

7 years before present day......

" Mom I don't wanna go stay with uncle Tom." Complained a 10 year old niall.

"Sweety it's okay. Your uncle is going to take care of you while I'm gone okay." Said his mother giving him a pat on the back.

" okay, but when will you be back I hate staying at uncle Tom's house for too long." Said niall looking at his mother with teary eyes.

" Not that long baby just a few days, then I'll be back and we can go home." She told niall trying to comfort her son.

" Alright be safe mommy, I love you." He said as he walked into his uncle's house with his overnight bag over his small shoulder leaving his mom in her car.

" Bye sweety see you when you get I back." She waved pulling out of the drive way.

Later that evening Niall's uncle's house got a call saying that niall's mother had been in a fatal car accident that claimed her life and the other drivers as well.

Niall's uncle then told niall what had happened to his mom.

That was the first time niall had cried so hard it hurt to breath.

Niall would now have to live with his uncle and his aunt Alice.

******************************

present day.

" hurry niall before your uncle leaves you behind. " said niall's aunt Alice.

" let him leave I don't wanna go with that monster." He said from his room

" I know, I don't either but we have too or he will do worse things to us. So please niall let's go before he gets angry." She said with pleading eyes.

Niall then thought to himself before he got up and grabbed his bags and went downstairs to meet his aunt.

" okay let's go." He said with no emotion.

They then left there small house and got into the car that nialls uncle was already in.

" what took your dumb asses so long you know we can't be late." He said punching Alice in the face making her bleed.

"I-Im sorry I had forgotten something." She whimpered holding her cheek.

" I don't give a shit if you forget something. All I know is if I'm late to my job's meeting, your ass will get a beating like never before." He said pulling out of the drive way and getting on to the main road that lead to the high way.

When they had finally arrived at their new home. Tom got out and left niall and Alice to unload the car.

When the got everything inside their new house. Alice told niall to go to his new room and unpack.

While niall was unpacking he felt a presence behind. When he turned around he saw Tom standing there in the door way.

" who the fuck told you you could unpack?" Tom asked

" Al-"niall was cut off by Tom punching him in the stomach.

" Alice doesn't tell you want to do. I do. You got that boy. Now go and unpacked my shit before I beat your ass some more!" He yelled in niall's ear making niall flinch.

Niall then quickly went to his uncle's room and unpacked his stuff and put it away the way he knew is uncle wanted it.

Once he was finished he headed back to his room when he heard his aunt screaming.

" please T-" she was cut off by Tom punching her in her already bruised face.

" bitch don't ever tell my nephew what to do." He said now kicking her

"Oh and Never tell me to stop cause I'll only beat you more." He said stomping on her stomach.

When niall saw this he ran to protect his aunt. Which he knew it would cost him but he had to shield her from the monster she married.

"Leave her alone!" Niall screamed getting in front of his aunt's limp body.

" what the fuck did you just say boy?" Tom asked

" y-you heard me." Niall said already scared of what his uncle was going to do.

" No one tells me to stop." Tom said now getting angrier.

Tom then grabbed niall and threw him against the wall.

Niall's body slid down the wall.

Tom then walked over and started kicking niall repeatedly in the stomach and legs.

All niall could do was try and curl up and protect his fragile little body from his uncle's blows.

Tom then picked niall up and started punching him in the stomach and face.

Once Tom was done he just threw niall to the ground.

"Don't ever tell me to stop again niall.
Oh and cause you told me to stop I'm going to have my way with you while your aunt watches and then your going to watch while I have my way with your aunt." He said smirking

Tom then left to his new job.

Niall lay there crying from all the pain.

When he was able to get his breath back he crawled slowly to his aunt who was also so still on the floor.

" I'm so sorry niall. Why did you try and stop him you know what he'll do?" She asked crying

" I had t-to aunt Alice. I-I couldn't h-have him h-hitting you a-anymore than he a-already was." Niall managed to get out.

" I'm so sorry. He is going to hurt us tonight. Because of me . I shouldn't have told you to unpack." She said now sobbing.

" It's okay hopefully he gets tried after he is done with me." Niall said now crying hard because he didn't want his uncle touching him but I guess I deserve it for trying to protect my aunt he thought to himself.

Niall and his aunt lay there on the floor crying in each other's arms dreading the moment Tom comes home.

A/N- okay so tell me how that was. Was it crap? Was it okay ? Please tell me I love feedback.

XXXJO