chapter 2

((sorry for any grammer mistakes. please comment and vote! :) I love you all stay swaggie))

The frat house was probably the one of the best things I've ever seen. It was a normal looking fear house, brick walls, something written in Greek above the porch and vines growing up the left side. Except the bricks were covered in layers of concert flyers graffiti and paint, the Greek letters are covered in glow in the dark paint, and the vines have been somehow manipulated into swirls. I stood there in awe as we approached the house.

"Holy fucking shit." I said gawking at the building.

"Insane." Asked Jamie walking up beside me.

"Yeah it is." He laughed at my reaction as the others walked ahead into the house.

"So how do you know the blonde boy and all them?"

"Well we were friends back in England before I moved to Chicago, and when I saw him I couldn't believe it. The purple haired girl.....hunter I think, was walking with him. And that girl with the blonde hair..." he looked down with a small smile.

"The blonde girl what?" I pushed playfully

"I don't know her but I think I'd like to."

"Well you'd be happy to know she wants your number." He laughed and looked at me with shining eyes. Before we enter the house he gives me his number so I could give it to Reagan later.

"Thanks." He says as we enter the booming house.

The people inside are all obviously creative people, if you know what I mean. There were a few normal faces but I could see by the way they behaved they were far from normal wannabe actors and dancers. We passed the dance floor and i watched as people danced in ways I've only seen on stage or in movies, I'm not even that good.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as me and Jamie approach a room, the living room by the look of it, and are greeted by familiar faces and some unfamiliar. I am introduced by an excited Jamie. Zayn, was nice but a bit secretive and didn't really make eye contact with me. Liam, was a lot nicer than most of them but was still a little rough around the edges. harry, coincidently had a lot of hair and apparently from the whispers I heard there was something going on with some girl named tessa. Louis was by far the nicest and most social out of all them. were all friends back home, like he said with niall. He told me when they were ten they all promised to go to the same school when they were older and he didn't think they meant it but the happy look on his face was all I needed to confirm he was glad to see all his childhood friends.

"Why no tats yet Louis?" Jamie asked Louis sitting down on the couch, sparking a new conversation amongst them.

I sat on a chair across from the couch and watched as they conversed until I was completely bored out of my mind. I start thinking about hunter and niall. I eye hunter as she drapes her half exposed body all over zayn, causing a blonde with dark lips to glare at her from the sofa, only getting a giggle in response. She is in a purple lace see through crop shirt, with a bra underneath of course, and leather pants.

What a whore.

Niall was mellow and he was nice I think, except for when he completely ignored me when we were introduced. He is covered in tattoos and piercing, and is wearing a white shirt that says "f*ck you". A girl walked up to him all the sudden and sat on his lap, I assumed they knew each another but when she called him a bad boy and asked for his name I realized what it was.

"We should play a game." I say after sitting in that chair for half an hour. Everyone turns to me, I receive a glare from hunter, for interrupting her whispering sweet nothings into zayns ear, and an eye-roll from niall. I ignore them and proceed.