Ciel x Sebastian

[AN: IN THIS STORY CIEL IS 17. ^•^ HOPE YOU ENJOY!]

"Sebastian!" Ciel yelled at his butler while sitting on his bed. Sebastian ran inside and bowed down. "Yes my young master?" He stood back up. "I want a bath." Ciel simply said. Sebastian walked back of towards the bathroom. "Ill prepare it for you young master."

+time skip till bath is ready+ 

Sebastian ran back inside Ciel's room. "Your bath is ready my master. Lets go." Ciel walked into he bathroom and Sebastian followed to help his master. He slowly started to undo Ciel's buttons of his vest and put it on a stool in the bathroom together with the rest of his clothes. "Enjoy your warm bath my master." With that he walked out of the bathroom. A few minutes later... "SEBASTIAN! Where are you?! Why did you leave me?" Sebastian instantly ran back in the room. "Well... Master I thought you were fine on your own.. Now that you are 17 you should be able to take care of your own." Ciel didnt look pleased by Sebastians words. "You are still my butler and you will do what I say." Sebastian bowed down again and took his jacket and gloves off to help his master. He took a sponge and put some soap on it. He rubbed his masters back with the soft good smelling soap that filled the whole bathroom with a fresh sent. Sebastian couldnt deny it, his master had a gorgeous body for such a young boy. Since he is a demon he cant lie whatswhoever. He took his masters arm and scrubbed it. "Anything else i can do for you my young master?" Ciel turned around in his bath and a blush appeared on his soft cheeks when he saw his butler kneeled down with the sponge in his hand and a bit of the soap on his face. Ciel moved his hand and swept the soap off of his beautiful butler's face. "Master...?" Ciel's face only got redder. "Yes?" Sebastian got a small blush on his pale cheeks aswell and he couldnt hide it. "What did you do master?" "You had some soap on your face so i removed it..." Sebastian's face got as red as a tomato. "Sebastian?" His eyes shot open and looked in to his master's beautiful blue and purple eyes. "I have another task for you." Sebastian nodded "what is it master?" Ciel was thinking if it would be a good idea, he has had this feelings for his demon butler for long now and never dared to say it to anyone and he was afraid this 'task' wouldnt work if his butler didnt feel the same way. "I-I want you to join me in my bath so you can properly wash my back." Sebastian didnt mind this at all. "Sure my master." He was about to step in the bath with his suit still on but Ciel stopped him. "What are you doing?" He looked confused at his butler. "Well you told me to get in the bath and wash your back.. So i was about to step in the bath.." Ciel rolled his eyes. "And you think you can with your suit on?" Sebastian looked at the ground. "Yes...?" Ciel threw some soap on sebastian's shirt. "Take your clothes of silly!" Sebastian was suprised to see his master smile a genuine smile. He took his shirt and pants off and put them neetly on the stool next to his master's clothes. "Come." Sebastian slowly stepped in the bathtub trying to hide his blush.  He sat down behind his master and took the sponge again and started to wash his back again and kinda relaxed due to the warm water. What he didnt know was that Ciel was blushing like a madman because he kinda had this huge crush on him. He didnt dare to turn around in case Sebastian would question why he was blushing that hard. He felt the water move and saw Sebastian's long pale legs stretch next to his and he slowly put his hands on his butlers soft legs. Sebastian shot up and was pulled down right away back into the warm water. "Master?!" "Yes Sebastian? Whats wrong?" Sebastian put the sponge away and turned his master to face him. "I have to tell you something.." Sebastian whispered and took his masters hands in his and looked him in the eyes. Ciel got an even bigger blush on his cheeks. "What is it Seba-..." He was cut of by some very soft and cold lips and let go of his butler's hand and put it around the demon's neck and pulled him down. Sebastian reacted fast and turned them both around so he was on the bottom. He broke the kiss. "Master, may i kiss you?" Ciel didnt awnser he just pushed his lips against Sebastian's. Sebastian licked Ciel's bottom lip and to his suprise he got permission. He slid his tongue inside his masters mouth and teased Ciel by softly touching his tongue with his own. He put a hand on the back of his master and Ciel pushed his hips down and sat on Sebastians lap while still kissing him.

Ill let you decide what happened next. All i can tell is that Mey-rin and the rest of the servants heard some noises they didnt quite want to hear.

[I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SMALL STORY ABOUT A VERY GOOD LOOKING LORD AND HIS PERSONAL BUTLER! LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD WRITE A CHAPTER TWO OR NOT. LUV YOU GUYS!]